New Video: Ringing of the Bells

JJandJanice

Reaction score
It sure is good, though not as good as Bohemian Rhapsody.

This may belong in a different thread, but MuppetsStudio also uploaded a video of Kermit and Whoopi Goldberg promoting a Kermit pin, sales of which go to a charity... I forget what it's called, but you can find it by looking through the MuppetsStudio uploaded videos.
That's pretty cool, I found that to be more proof Disney is in the right track with the Muppets.

But back to the video of the topic. I enjoyed it a lot. Poor Beaker, :eek:, I must say though.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Good idea but why even do it if they can't get close to Beaker's or Waldorf's voice?
:confused:

I am confused as Beaker and Waldorf are both performed in this video as the same people who have performed them for nearly 20 years.

By the way, did anyone else notice how great Eric's Animal is sounding? If it was Eric's Animal. I could have sworn it was Frank!

Also, very cool to see Jimmy Fallon tweeted this @ Muppets Studio today.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
ahhhh loved it loved it LOVED IT... i also twittered and myspaced it to share! :smile: :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Danny Boy was the debut of Animal/Beaker/Chef (or "Leprechan Brothers" as it were!) Though one could say the "group" first formed when Animal teamed up with Chef to sing Happy Birthday to Helen Reddy and then later added third member Beaker!
Yep, and they work wonderfully as a trio on that Muppets.com elevator sketch! As well as Calabero

FRlover

Reaction score
that was really cute! animal to me has been getting funnier over the past muppetstudio videos! :halo:

dabauckham

Reaction score
NICE! Hope that they keep the quality up. These Muppet Vids are definitely gaining traction. To the point the karaoke DJs are asking if people want the Queen version or the Muppet version of Bohemian Rhapsody! That definitely says something. The Muppets are seeping more and more back into popular culture. Just today, I was at a holiday party, and after a traditional run through of the song, people were remembering the Muppet version of "12 Days of Christmas" Buh-DUM-DUM-DUM! Piggy pudding anyone? :smile:

jeffy

Reaction score
Carol of the Bells had the one thing I thought was missing from Bohemian Rhapsody: Beaker getting zapped! Beaker's GOTTA get zapped! :eek: