Sesame Street jewellery @ Diva

Kiki

Reaction score
Well, okay, I doubt you guys in the States (or outside of Aus, for that matter) have a Diva (which is a jewellery store aimed mostly at young girls and older), but in light of SSt's 40th anniversery they've released (at first I thought they wern't quite legit or liscenced, but... they are!) jewellery sets, including a necklace and a pair of earrings. I've seen the Cookie Monster set and the Elmo one. The necklaces have charms of their heads and the earrings are little heads, too. Quite cute, actually.

I'm sorry I couldn't post a link to them or anything- I'm still looking for a pic- they're really nice I reckon!

dietrich

Reaction score
Well, okay, I doubt you guys in the States (or outside of Aus, for that matter) have a Diva (which is a jewellery store aimed mostly at young girls and older), but in light of SSt's 40th anniversery they've released (at first I thought they wern't quite legit or liscenced, but... they are!) jewellery sets, including a necklace and a pair of earrings. I've seen the Cookie Monster set and the Elmo one. The necklaces have charms of their heads and the earrings are little heads, too. Quite cute, actually.

I'm sorry I couldn't post a link to them or anything- I'm still looking for a pic- they're really nice I reckon!
Hey Kiki! I wasn't sure you got my PM or e-mail. If you did please PM or e-mail me back. I can't wait to see the pics

Kiki

Reaction score
Hey Kiki! I wasn't sure you got my PM or e-mail. If you did please PM or e-mail me back. I can't wait to see the pics
Hey Dietrich! I'll email as soon as I have access Dad's laptop (because it has broadband :wink:)!

Note to Self: Go to Australia. :wink:
LOL! I wish I could find a picture (I can't even find one on the official Diva site.. which blinds me with it's bright-pinkosityness anywho XP), they're gorgeous! =3 If I can get my hands on one, I'll post a photo! :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
I got the Cookie Monster set for Christmas! :excited: I wore it today, actually. :smile: I've taken some shots so you guys can see them, I just have to upload 'um.