Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I was just on another site where they take quizzes and polls, and I found a poll titled "Who's ur favorie muppet's character" (ignore the spelling the creator made) had choices including The Swiss Chef!

The Swiss Chef!

:smile: - Think about this friends!

GarlicGuy

Reaction score
It's fairly annoying when people call Pepe "Peepee". Then again, not too many people know who he is anyhow, so I've only heard
That reminds me, I was reading It's Hard out Here for a Shrimp in then my sisters friend came up to and was all like, "Does that say PEEPEE?" Jeez...:rolleyes:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Okay. I got one. My mom has believed that Frank Oz has performed Kermit at least after Henson's death. Crazy, huh?

It's fairly annoying when people call Pepe "Peepee". Then again, not too many people know who he is anyhow, so I've only heard
That could be why it was referenced in IVAMCM.

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
A friend of mine thought Jim Henson performed ALL of the Muppets. Not really annoying, just sort of amusing.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That reminds me, I was reading It's Hard out Here for a Shrimp in then my sisters friend came up to and was all like, "Does that say PEEPEE?" Jeez...:rolleyes:
So... do you pronounce it Peppy or Paypay? I know Peppy is prefered, but isn't Paypay technically correct, as that's the Spanish pronunciation? I've been known to refer to him as both.

I hate to be one of those schmucks that pronounce foreign words and names with a bad accent, but I once heard the host of a food show pronounce "Churros con Chok'lit" and that has always struck a nerve with me as icky sounding.

GarlicGuy

Reaction score
So... do you pronounce it Peppy or Paypay? I know Peppy is prefered, but isn't Paypay technically correct, as that's the Spanish pronunciation? I've been known to refer to him as both.

I hate to be one of those schmucks that pronounce foreign words and names with a bad accent, but I once heard the host of a food show pronounce "Churros con Chok'lit" and that has always struck a nerve with me as icky sounding.
I always pronounced it like Pe-pay....

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You're all gonna wanna smack me, but for the longest time I thought Scooter's name was Weezer :embarrassed: