Favorite Movies No one Knows

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes! All-American Rabbit was a fave of mine... Still don't understand the bit with the Mr. Big master villain and his pet vulture when the final reveal of who Mr. Big was.
Also, anyone remember Peter No-Tail?
And another one, a live action starring Robin Williams called The Best of Times/The Worst of Times? It's about how Robin's character, now grown-up and married calls his old college QB teammate. Racked with guilt over costing his team the win by muffing the play back in college, Robin gets the crazy idea to try and redeem himself with his team by setting up a rematch of his now grown-up teammates against their old intrastate rivals. Twas a good film.

The 11th UrRu

Reaction score
Mine would have to be Zach Braffs "Garden State", which I believe is relatively unknown, amazing movie...

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
Some favorite little-known films of mine are:

Susie Q
Wish Upon a Star
Memento
The Fountain
Big Girls Don't Cry...They Get Even

I have many, many other favorites (both known and unknown)...but these ones are the first little-known ones that came to mind.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Is Wish Upon A Star the one where this crazy guy goes to Mars? I love that one.

Yorick

Reaction score
The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the Eighth Dimension

The 11th UrRu

Reaction score
The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the Eighth Dimension
A guy at the gym mentions this ridiculously obsure movie to me a few weeks ago and since I havent been able to escape it, its everywhere I look, its the strangest thing... Jon Lithgow overload!

Yorick

Reaction score
Hehe! Thanks for sharing! I think you will like it! :smile: I finally saw it a few days ago, and instantly thought it was a keeper. As for John Lithgow, he cracked me up on Conan O'Brien's show years ago: Conan took an audience member and sent them into a machine to turn them into a star, and out the other end they came, in the form of John Lithgow...and said, "You made me John Lithgow? Lithgow's good, but he's not a star..." :smile: