Other work by Gerry Parkes (Doc)

Yorick

Reaction score
I read he was in a movie "Boondock Saints" and it seemed like that was the best known work he did besides Fraggle Rock and Muppet Family Christmas....any comments, info, reviews?

Princeton

Reaction score
He was the priest at the end of "It Takes Two".

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I read he was in a movie "Boondock Saints" and it seemed like that was the best known work he did besides Fraggle Rock and Muppet Family Christmas....any comments, info, reviews?
Boondock Saints is supposed to be a GREAT movie though I can't judge personally as I haven't seen it yet.

Yorick

Reaction score
Thank you both for the replies! (And to people who might possibly post in the future):big_grin:

haakonsmary

Reaction score
He is also in the sequel to Boondock Saints that just came to theaters the past few months. It was so great to see him again. He is still one heck of an actor.

Yorick

Reaction score
Thank you! Excellent to hear he is well and acting! And also the kind words are great to read :smile:

muppetfan89

Reaction score
He was also a priest in Short Circuit 2.

I like both Short Circuit movies quite a bit. For me, they're 80's classics. I think the second one is better than the first one. Johnny 5 is awesome!

I also find it pretty interesting that in the first movie, he was a hand-rod puppet with cable controls as well as a marionette. The second was all radio controlled robot.

Yorick

Reaction score
Nice he's in the 2nd one - I'll have to see those again - ya can't go wrong with robots in the 80's! :smile: