Question about a Grover Plush Doll

BurnoTrashman

Reaction score
I have this grover toy from the 70's which look's just like the grover that we see on our favorite street. I can't find this plush anywhere so can you help me? Thank you!

PS:My camera is broken so I can't take pictures.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm a little confused... you say you have the plush, but you're looking for it, and can't take a picture of it? Did you misplace/lose the plush and are looking for another one like it to replace it? If this is from the 70s, then I highly doubt you'd find it in stores anytime soon; I'd probably recommend browsing vintage Sesame toys on eBay, and see if one ever turns up there.

BurnoTrashman

Reaction score
I'm a little confused... you say you have the plush, but you're looking for it, and can't take a picture of it? Did you misplace/lose the plush and are looking for another one like it to replace it? If this is from the 70s, then I highly doubt you'd find it in stores anytime soon; I'd probably recommend browsing vintage Sesame toys on eBay, and see if one ever turns up there.
I think you are,I am find this grover plush on the internet and my camera is. Why are so confused,I am asking if anyone know's it. I am not asking to buy it. Read it again.