Sea Otter puppet

Keeermit

Reaction score
check out my blog and see how I have been making a recent puppet. The puppet is a Sea Otter, one of my favorite animals. :smile:

the link to my blog is below

davidmartiste

Reaction score
Why am I so drawn to cute, animal puppets. I want, I want!

kdking

Reaction score
In your sketch he looks a little like Timon from The Lion King. The head looks fantastic! Can't wait to see him finished.:smile:

Keeermit

Reaction score
glad you all like him, he is coming along slow and steady - I'm going to try and fur his body today in between my real jobs :smile:

kdking

Reaction score
glad you all like him, he is coming along slow and steady - I'm going to try and fur his body today in between my real jobs :smile:
Yes. The task of earning a living always seems to get in the way of doing what we enjoy most.:sympathy:

Keeermit

Reaction score
When I meant "real" jobs - i was referring to client orders, this otter is just me playing around with the designs in my head - once he is all blogged out I'll probably eventually sell him on Ebay.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
When I meant "real" jobs - i was referring to client orders, this otter is just me playing around with the designs in my head - once he is all blogged out I'll probably eventually sell him on Ebay.

I REALLY wished I had the money to buy one of your puppets Keeermit. You are truely an artist and should be proud of your work. I hope that someday, someone will hire you for for making or designing all there puppets in the movies and TV shows. Awesome work guy! :wink: