Someone should make replacement pupils..

abooch

Reaction score
for us who aren't as good with crafts and scissors...I'd would pay to buy a few of them.. :smile:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Honestly, it would be a huge expense to ship pupils to you. I don't want to speak for the other members here, but I really can't see anyone doing this for you.
Wouldn't it just be easier to have someone who is "good with crafts and scissors" who lives near you just cut them out for you?

Frogboy wrote a good article on how to do it. Scroll down to the bottom.

Cheers :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
All you really need is the material the article suggests, something round to trace around and a pair of scissors. It really is so easy. MC member Muppet Caper pointed me to that felt adhesive. It's great stuff.

Chalor

Reaction score
for us who aren't as good with crafts and scissors...I'd would pay to buy a few of them.. :smile:

I have plenty of the black felt material to do this..and I'm quite artistically skilled when it comes to having an eye for detail/perfection. So I wouldn't mind sending you replacements for your animal, gonzo and/or kermit. You'd just need to pay for s&h.

And has anyone tried replacing kermit's pupils with a more accurate smaller size (3/8" I believe should be the correct circumference of the circle part)? I'm wondering because the pupils seem to be glued on abit more than animal's and gonzo's. I don't want to take them off and not be able to get all the residue off with goo gone.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chalor said:
I have plenty of the black felt material to do this..and I'm quite artistically skilled when it comes to having an eye for detail/perfection. So I wouldn't mind sending you replacements for your animal, gonzo and/or kermit. You'd just need to pay for s&h.
How much would shipping and handling cost? If it would cost less than just ordering the flocked paper I would be very interested.

Chalor

Reaction score
How much would shipping and handling cost? If it would cost less than just ordering the flocked paper I would be very interested.

well i actually just ended up sending the pupils to abooch for free. since everything was under an ounce..it all worked with an envelope and a stamp. so i can just send them out to you for free. just pm me your address.

Boba Lynn

Reaction score
Honestly, it would be a huge expense to ship pupils to you.
Cheers :smile:
Stick them into a envelope, It would cost .44 cents to ship a set of pupils if your in the USA... Hardly a huge expense.

Lynn