How do you get the money?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
My income comes from looking for coins all over the house. The pay is meager, but what can ya' do?

What? You say that's not a job?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
My income comes from looking for coins all over the house. The pay is meager, but what can ya' do?
Scouring the house can take a great deal of time and effort. I say a job ye have, young one!

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I manage a local toy shop for a few days a week and freelance toy, web and graphic design the rest of the time. It's not easy, but creatively rewarding and a lot more fun than ditch-digging. :wink:
Wow, that sounds like so much fun! I love toys :smile:

What do I do? I'm a freelance writer and a professional blogger. All this writing is tiring but what can you do?

DrmaticEmphasis

Reaction score
Wow, that sounds like so much fun! I love toys :smile:

What do I do? I'm a freelance writer and a professional blogger. All this writing is tiring but what can you do?
How do you become a pro blogger? Like... who does your paycheck come from?

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ A professional blogger is somebody who gets paid to blog about something. Sometimes you contribute just one entry to a specific blog, sometimes several. So far I've always been paid via Paypal.

A good place to look for blogger jobs is: http://www.bloggerjobs.biz/ :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
I don't have a job at present. I was gonna get one last year, working at a local record shop, which would've been sweet, but I was worried that it wouldn't juggle that and my studies too well, and this year's gonna be even more hectic, apparently. X_x But who knows? In the meantime, when I need a bit of lolly, I tend to just assist my Dad at work by cleaning up and doing engineer's stuff like making car parts look new and such. And I sometimes sell my art, something I've been doing on and off since I was eleven.