Playset and Figure ideas

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Playsets:
Backstage playset w/Pops
Stage playset w/ Sweetums(Includes Balcony that statler and waldarf can sit in)
Vet's Hospital w/ Nurse Janice
At the Dance playset w/Miss Mousey and Kermit
Figures:
Dr.Bob w/heart checker
Nurse Piggy w/dr desk (that thing she carries every time)
Mildred w/ hat and glasses
Robin w/telephone
What are youres?
from
BARRY LEE

:confused:

WiGgY

Reaction score
There have been many threads like this already but here is my list.

Figures:

An exclusive carded animal with an I *heart* NY T-shirt

A Kermit with a removeable head so you can give him different expressions such as the angry face, the excites "YYAAAAAYY!!!" face and so one. With a banjo, bandana sack on a stick, and a swin bike.

GMC Gonzo either carded or in some playset. That would also cover most of the 80's versions of Gonzo because it would just be him in the sweater vest and stuff.

An good Piggy, I think 1st mate piggy will cover that, but a good regular piggy would be nice.

A Sweetums that is perfectly to scale which probably would make it a mega or something similar. I'd take a carded regular to scale Sweetums even if it had no accessories.

A variant Dr. Teeth that looks similar to the first variant even if it's not exactly the same, but not an exclusive.

Lips, with a working trumpet, and maybe if they could make his fingers move that would be cool.

Playsets:

Back stage, a must!

Theater, a must!
Both would be sold separatle in different waves, but they can connect to complete the theater. I think this is the best way to make these two playsets and still make it buyable. You could play with either one separately and have fun and have the incentive to buy the other part.

BOP with either Fozzie or Link

Aerosmith

Reaction score
The Ghost of Sam Arrow from Muppet Treasure Island :stick_out_tongue:

WiGgY

Reaction score
That would have made a great exclusive for series 4. BTW, that Scooter pic makes Scooter look like a fisher price toy. It's as if he has no texture and i know he does from other pictures. Just an observation I made. :big_grin:

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
i think the ghost of christmas present from a "muppet christmas carol" would be cool, they could scale him like sweetums, but i dont know how many people would buy it. or maybe statler and waldorf as the ghosts of marley and marley in a "muppet christmas carol".

sudnam

Reaction score
How about...a theater playset w/balcony, Sweetums + Robin, =and= a stage opening large enough to accomodate any of the pre-existing playsets? Since Bunsen's Lab, the Electric Mayhem set-up, Swedish Chef's kitchen, and the Pigs In Space set all ostensibly exist on stage, why not? It just makes good sense. And backstage is a great idea. Make it all one huge set. Even at double the price, it'd be worth it.

WiGgY

Reaction score
hmmm I like that idea about putting the existing playsets on the stage. It would make perfect sense. I think if the Stage has to be a huge deluxe, and it has to be, then palisades might as well go all out! I think the last to sets should definatly be back stage first and then as a grand finale, hopefully not but if it is, make a huge super deluxe Muppet Stage with a balcony for Staler and Waldorf and seating for muppet figures. Even if it would be like 60 bucks, if it were done right, I think many would buy it. What do you think Ken? Would it be worth it?

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
how about if the sales on the stage go well, they could put out an attachable orchestra pit...complete with penguins

WiGgY

Reaction score
I think it should come with the pit. Make it a super deluxe with all tyhe trimmings. A super blowout that will leave a HUGE mark on the consumer, or fizzle out and only the fans will buy it. Either way it should be done just as a spectacular ending or a new beggining.

Gonzo'sTrumpet

Reaction score
I would like to see Fozzie's Studebaker! After the Electric Mayhem paints it! That would be awesome! Similarly, I would like to see Gonzo's little Plumbing Van! That was so funny! :big_grin: