Muppets in Disney World Pre-parade on YouTube

Luke

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, have you watched the Disneyland video?

The pupperty in that doesn't seem jerky to me. It looks pretty good.
I had watched both but hadn't paid as much attention to the 2nd. You are totally right, the Disneyland version looks so much better. The head jerking around in circles in the Disney World version made me wonder if Kermit was having a fit or something.

Yes i agree it does make a lot of sense for the Muppets to have as much presence as possible in the Disney parks, and its for a good cause.

:zany:

Teenager's

Reaction score
Oh....you know what, I think you're responding to the dancing that Piggy and Kermit do in the Florida video as "jerking around."

The sound is actually a couple of seconds ahead of the video, and if you listen closely there is are a couple of music beats that Kermit and Piggy are actually choreographed to---and yes this is the choice of these two individual performers for that video.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just got back from vacation in WDW, and I happened to see the pre-parade.

Honestly, it looks so much better in person. The sound in the video is a bit off. But it's a pretty good show, for the whole 25 seconds that you can see the float.

My only qualm would be that Sweetums doesn't exactly look right, I think it's because his shag isn't matted enough, he just looks too clean.

Here's some pics. :smile::mad:

blackaerin

Reaction score
wow, Sweetums looks like someone attacked him with a blowdryer, he's way too fluffy.

WeatherbySwann

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just got back from vacation in WDW, and I happened to see the pre-parade.

Honestly, it looks so much better in person. The sound in the video is a bit off. But it's a pretty good show, for the whole 25 seconds that you can see the float.

My only qualm would be that Sweetums doesn't exactly look right, I think it's because his shag isn't matted enough, he just looks too clean.

Here's some pics. :smile::mad:
Glad to hear! :smile:

Disney announced today that they had reached their goal of 1 million people volunteering through the program - I wonder if that will affect whether or not the Muppet part of the parade sticks around . . .

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
We just saw thus yesterday in the Magic Kingdom! It totally made my day! The puppets looked good, as did the performances. We actually had to duck out of Carousel of Progress mid-show and run top-speed toward Main Street to catch it, but it was worth it. For anyone going, the WDW version of this parade currently starts at 3:00, and they really mean it! Kermit and Piggy were first, so be sure to get there early!

:smile:

Mupp

Reaction score
The Muppets volunteering pre-parade at Disneyland is still around as well. It it apparent that they are still finding people in the park with the volunteering buttons.

Here is the Muppets pre-parade at Disneyland that someone recorded recently;

Just be aware that the individual recording this is a bit loud. :excited: :wink: Just in case you are in a place where you need to be quiet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdYbPbgkR4Q

Mupp

Reaction score
wait is the parade at Disney World or Disneyland or both?
Being a Disneyland local I can say that the Muppets pre-parade is still going on at Disneyland, and according to the entertainment schedule on the park website, it should keep going on for quite some time.

I don't know about WDW though, I couldn't find any specific info about it on their website.

I would assume that its still going on at WDW, but don't quote me on that. :embarrassed: