Just wondering which Muppets hadn't been chopped by Piggy?

Alpha Centauri

Reaction score
Miss Piggy has karate chopped a lot of Muppets over the years, but what Muppet's have been lucky enough not to be receiving end of her karate chop?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Unless there's something I haven't seen (and there's an awful lot of stuff I haven't seen), then...

Dr. Teeth
Zoot
Lips
Sweetums
Thog
Doglion
The Mutations
Digit
Vicki
Seymour
Foo-Foo
J.P. Grosse (he came close, though)
Hilda
Bobo
Nigel (both of them, actually)
Sam the Eagle
Wanda
Marvin Suggs
The Muppaphone
Mean Mama
Timmy Monster
Beauregard (she did threaten him in The Muppets at Walt Disney World)
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
Pops
Geri and the Atrics
Statler and Waldorf (but she's threatened Statler)
Miss Mousey
Robin
Vicki
Zhondra
Chip
Ubu
the solid foam drummer
Gaffer
Gogalala Jubilee Jugband
Lubbock Lou and His Jughuggers
Beard
Flash
The Talking Houses
The Newsman
Louis Kazagger
Fleet Scribbler

And I'd like to say that she hasn't karate-chopped Janice, Beaker, Pepe, or Mildred, but I'm not too sure of that.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
If you count the Weezer Music Video, Piggy karate chopped Pepe in that.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Given the enormous number of Muppet characters, i think it would be far easier to take the opposite approach and compile a list of Muppets she HAS chopped as opposed to those she HASN'T...would be a far shorter list!

She has indeed chopped Pepe in the Weezer video - i think she did chop Mildred in a discussion panel (have to check to be sure) - and though it was offscreen you confesses to Kermit in the Muppet Movie Screen Tests that she cut Miss Mousey in half.

kdking

Reaction score
Animal? Seems to me, if she did, he'd like it!
:halo:< dat my kinda wo-man!

dwmckim

Reaction score
Piggy has chopped Animal (or at least head-butted him since she didn't have her hands free) in the At the Dance where Animal takes a beating by various characters ("Will you stop trying to cut in?")

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Interestingly enough,no muppet who was as big as Sweetims ever got a karate chop from Miss Piggy.I guess they were too big for her.Though Big Bird did come close.

Other than that,I'd say all muppets who've been spared Piggy's chops have been listed.Except for one.
Bruno,the tough whatnot muppet most remembered in Shirley Bassey's episode.Miss Piggy had been absent from that episode,but he did appear in Roger Moore's episode.She was in that one too.

The only others I can think of are pretty well all of the SS muppets.(Except for Big Bird maybe.)