Your Thoughts: MC’s 12th Birthday

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Happy 12 Years, MC! I remember trolling the site way back when it had the old design. I had actually found it through the now-defunct "Sesame Seventies" site about the old Disco records.

Plus, the anniversary menu has always been one of my favorite ones!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Cupcakes all round! ;-)
*Takes a cupcake and gobbles it like Cookie Monster in honor of the event*

I first found Muppet Central in 2005 and now it is the best excuse I have to NOT do school work! (I take a correspondence course! :wink:)

May it stand for as long as there are Muppets, and even longer than that!

rche

Reaction score
happy happy
12 spanks and one to grow on. :|

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Congratulations MC! although i very rarely ever post anymore i still check the site all the time. I remember the first time i saw the site and knew i had to get into somehow. I'm just thinking back to the "retro format" as well as the old Henson.com and Muppetworld.com site at the time as well. This site as well as the others have grown so much and I'm sure will continue to do so! I miss all my MC friends!:smile:

MJTaylor

Reaction score
12 years eh? Seems like only yesterday I discovered this site. I do remember my parents went online around that time. Although I don't post very much anymore, allow me to say, here's to the next 12 years!

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
Happy belated birthday, MC! :cool: :excited:

Um... Well! Here's to, uh... 12 more! That way, I can be a member for a longer amount of time than I have! YAY! :smile:

Hurrah for MC! (Sorry if too overbearing.)

Scooterthegofer

Reaction score
12 years? it seems like six months! Oh - what's that? I've only been here 6 months? Oh.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MC!

G-MAN

Reaction score
Happy 12th Birthday Muppet Central, I can't remember when I first found this site, I know it was after Delphi and the redesign, probably 2002

WWiegmann

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Muppet Central! I just joined, which is a testament to what a fantastic site that you have - 12 years old and going strong.

One question: why does the news link on the site only go to 2007? Is that portion of the site not updated any longer?