Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Chuckling. Maybe later, I'm starting to doze actually.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er Kelly? Yeah, I guess that little dozing spell wore off. *Sheepish grin.
So erm, there anywhere in particular you might wanna hang out at?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me (to Ed): Hmm ... well, to be honest, I don't know where to go. Never mind. :smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Scooter: (tuning guitar) I really need to get a new low E string onto this thing.
Storyteller: (singing) Don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that string. (chuckles) Little joke there.
Nora: So what are we doing, something by Lightfoot?
Beige: Just as long as it's not that one about the shipwreck - I'm getting over a sore throat.
Erin: Yeah, you and everyone else. Hit it, Scooter.

(Scooter starts in on opening bars of "Stay Loose.")

Storyteller: If you've got a heartache, of the kind that will not pass by...even if you don't see the end, of what lies beyond the bend...Don't stay that way, it's all in a day, believe me...even the best of dreams must end, even so, it grieves me...

All: Stay loose, don't fight it, let it take you all the way...and if it's wrong, you will right it, do not waste these hours away...

Scooter: How many times have I told you...these are the tears I've shed...could it be that I need help, is it maybe I've come undone...
Nora: And one thing more, you know it don't come easy...even the best of friends must part...even so it grieves me...

All: Stay loose, don't fight it, let love take a holiday...if it is wrong, you're gonna right it...do not waste these hours away...

Beige: Soon the storm will be over, and the clouds will all pass by...to be insane beyond belief, is sometimes the best relief...
Erin: And one thing's sure...love never did come easy...even the best of dreams must end, even so it grieves me...

All: Stay loose, don't fight it, let it take you all the way, and if it's wrong, you will right it, do not waste these hours away...stay loose, don't fight it, let love take a holiday...and if it's wrong, you're gonna right it...do not waste these hours away...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... The kitchen's more or less finished, just need to have one of the chickens' waddles glued back on. At least we can start with the Tux figures to fill the right half of that shelf this afternoon.

BTW: Did either of you take care of that errand?
UD: Bought his present.
Count: Wrapped it in our signature bat-print paper.

Good. Nothing now but wait for the party to begin.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: Only four? Fatatatita, vhere's your fifth little kitten?
*Goes knocking on people's doors asking if they've seen a missing meower.

*Spots her with Kathy.
Count: Ah, there you are. *Smiles, lets his pet play with Kathy and friends.

Last edited:

Bastran

Reaction score
Rowlf: *Glances edgily at the kitten and scoots around it* That was a perfect opportunity for the "Et tu, Brutus" line, Cait. XP

Fozzie: I thought she was Brutus? *Scratches the kitten*

Rowlf: Same difference... Caesar could've stabbed himself in the back. XP And blamed it on Brutus.

Fozzie: D: But he died right after that! And Brutus was the last to stab him.

Rowlf: I thought he was the-

Bell: *Cuts over them* ANYWAYS! We should, like, try and help out with Zoot and Lips. From what I gather, they aren't doing any better... I heard Zoot playing Nightmare earlier. He must be feeling pretty awful.

Rowlf: Judging musician's moods by the Artie Shaw songs they play...poetic, civet. XP

Katzi428

Reaction score
So everyone...the Swedish Chef is coming to live with us tomorrow.Is that great?
a chorus of unenthusedyeah I think so I guess so. responses is my answer.
What's the matter?I thought we all agreed to let him live with us.
Prairie:Welll...she casts a worried look at Gaffer.
Ohhhh..I get it. You're afraid he'll try to cook Gaffer.
Prairie:Yeah. He already tried cooking Robin when he lived with Lisa.:concern:
Well..I'll let him know that if he even lays a hand on Gaffer and tries to serve her as food,he's going to have to look for another place to live.That's the number one rule.The cat is not food.
Everyone looks relieved

Bastran

Reaction score
Rowlf: *Shakes his head, suppressing a grin* Hey Fozz, could you get my Merlin costume-?

Fozzie: *Holds it out* Already got it! 8D *Helps Rowlf into it; it's a little small*

Rowlf: *Puts an arm around Vicki* Yasee, all you do is say "ta-daa" when I make jokes. It's like magic, but more obvious and with pretty girls.

Bell: I'm sure she's seen the show, Rowlf. XP *Hands Vicki some assistant-ish garb* *To Ailie* Hai! 8D *hug*

Bastran

Reaction score
Bell: Jah. I was out getting candy, and then Fozzie ATE IT...

Rowlf: Huh. *Strokes his beard* I need someone to practice on...

Shon: *Tugs on Rowlf's leg* hey, Rowlf? Why do you always pick the obvious "Doctor" roles? I mean, they aren't subtle at all.

Rowlf: *Gasp* dare you question my subtle acting?

Shon: :| You're about as subtle as a trainwreck.

Rowlf: XP It is this borderline aggressiveness that forces me to deem you, Shon, as my newest patient!

Shon: Wha-?

Rowlf: *Plops him on the couch* Yep!

Status
Not open for further replies.