Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*all of Room 11 knocks on Room 6's door* Liza: Happy Birthday, Kathy! We've got something for you!
Hi Liza and everyone!Sorry I haven't been around to welcome you all. I've been kind of busy. Welcome!:smile: Come on in and have some cake.The Swedish Chef made it whispering ..I promise..it's normal tasting.:wink: Meet my room mates.Here's Prairie Dawn.
Prairie:Hi!Nice to meet you!
Rosita:Hola! I'm Rosita!I live here too!
Grover:Hello everybodeee!
And Gaffer the cat that used to live backstage at the Muppet Show lives here too.
Gaffer looks at our guests curiously
It's OK Gaffer...they're nice.
The Swedish Chef comes out of the kitchen Hellu?
Chef...this is our new neighbor Liza and she brought her room mates with her.
ChefOoh! Vury nice tu meetchu yubetcha! Hav sum nummernumer burthy ceke.
Now,let's see what you guys gave me...opening the box A gift card to Hensonville Mall!Thanks!

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Liza: ^^ Glad you like! Gonzo wanted to give you a hippo, but, y'know...

Gonzo: T.T We couldn't find one...

Camilla: *feels like she's surrounded by idiots* Bwauk bwa-bwauk...*eyes Chef, not wanting to be eaten*

S&W: We also got you some prune whip! *hands over the old-people food*

Katzi428

Reaction score
Liza: ^^ Glad you like! Gonzo wanted to give you a hippo, but, y'know...

Gonzo: T.T We couldn't find one...

Camilla: *feels like she's surrounded by idiots* Bwauk bwa-bwauk...*eyes Chef, not wanting to be eaten*

S&W: We also got you some prune whip! *hands over the old-people food*
Oh..that's OK about the Hippo Gonzo.
Camilla...don't worry about the Chef..I had a talk with him.He knows what'll happen if he tries to cook something that he shouldn't. Right,Chef?giving Chef the LOOK
Chef:Um..uh huh..Ja...rightcha.looking scared
Good, Chef.:smile: whispering to him...Hey,I didn't want to scare you.Listen..put this prune whip from the old guys and put it far back in the fridge.I don't want to hurt their feelings,but it's for..
Chef:Farfrumpoopen
Huh?
Chef:Farfrumpoopen.It Sveedish fur no can holding up two fingers
Ohhhh...OK!trying SO hard not to laugh but not succeeding much Great..thanks Chef!
retuning to Liza & guests Well thank you for everything. I'll put this in good use!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Beth and roomies go to Kathy's room*
Sung
Beth: Ready, one, two, three
Red: It's your birthday, happy birthday, it's your birthday so we hear
Cookie: It your birthday, happy birthday, it only come once a year
Beth: So we'll bake a cake and we'll decorate
Red: And sing a a song or two
All three: Happy birthday to you!

OOC: That's a real song from the old show Dumbo's Circus in case anyone was curious

Bastran

Reaction score
Rowlf: *Pads up to Kathy's room with Bell on his shoulder, the rest of his roomies in tow* Hey there, happy birthday! ^^ I don' think we've met yet. *Sticks out a paw*

Bell: c: We got you dish detergent!

Roomies: O3o... ?

Bell: ...what, didn't we? Owait, wrong room. XP Sorry- *coughs*. We got you, uh... what'd we get her?

Fozzie: A joke book? c:

Shon: A chew toy! *Yip*

Animal: DRUMS-! NO, WOMAN! 8DDDD *Runs in circles*

Rowlf: *Shakes his head* Uh, I don't think Kathy's into tha- ANYWAY. *Hands her a thin wrapped gift* We drew a portrait of you and your room mates, hon. Thought it'd be a more homey touch. C:

Bastran

Reaction score
Bell: *Scurries in, standing on her hind legs to clap enthusiastically* Eee! I can't believe I missed it! X3 *Runs in circles*

Shon: O: *Ears perk up* Whoa, what just exploded?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uncle D, carrying some sandwiches for Room 1: Probably your papa's bellybutton again. *Dry chuckle. *Departs back to the dead.

Bastran

Reaction score
Rowlf: *Attacks the plate of food* <3

Shon: O: If he keeps eating like that, it'll surely be.

Bell: O3o *Helps herself to sammiches* Sankuu, Uncle D!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD: No worries. We've been a bit out of the loop of the noose, so to spook.
Maybe the weekend will bring better weather. :scary:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Erin: (looking through cabinets) I need a milkshake. Anyone see where the blender got to?
Scooter: (at table, reading comic books) Oh, yeah, Beige borrowed it. Wanted to hack up some kind of swamp plant for some allergy medicine he's working on.
(from Beige's room comes the sound of something being pulped in a blender, and the sound of something sloshing into a bowl)
Beige: Hmm...needs more moss juice...(more blender noises) Let's see...yes! Eureka!
Storyteller: Oh, just like Archimedes...when he discovered the secret of volume.
Nora: Right before he ran through the streets in his birthday suit...and we don't need that here.
Erin: I don't care what he does, as long as he washes out the blender. I don't think I want to be tasting moss juice in my milkshake.
Beige: (enters, carrying blender and a vial of some greenish puree) My friends, put your decongestants and your nasal sprays away, this glorious goo will get you through allergy season with nary a sniffle. (to Erin) It's especially useful against alder pollen.
Storyteller: Oh, right...remember that trip we took a few years ago?
Nora: Yeah, right when the alders were starting to leaf out. Made for some kind of fun on the flight home, as I remember.
Erin: My sinuses ache at the memory.
Scooter: How good is that stuff against mold spores? I can't go down into the basement without sneezing my head off anymore.
Beige: Works like a charm. And if you'll come back, I have some mold samples, so I'll prove it right there for you...
Storyteller: Um, how about we save the lab tests for later, clean out the blender and have a smoothie or something?

(Some time later, everyone has been provided with a milkshake, smoothie or some other cold, frothy edible.)

Status
Not open for further replies.