Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Rizzo (shudders): Dat darn LOST finale. Kells ain't too keen on it.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (nods sadly): They kicked the bucket. It was beautiful but an awful ending! *to Aly* There were no Fraggles! Can you BELIEVE that? You have a magic cave with magic light that can alter time and space and has weird sounds ... and NO FRAGGLES? Seriously? When Jack fixes the Light, and the water starts flowing again, I kinda sang to myself "Feel the Water Run". Why have Muppety cameos in the promos and then have no Muppety ending?

Rizzo (sighs): Maybe it WAS Muppety. Kermit said life was a movie an' ya had ta write yer own ending. Dey wrote deir own ending. Got it?

Kelly (whimpers)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Aly: *shows up late* Happy Birthday! *hands over a cupcake and a gift card*

Bastran

Reaction score
Rowlf: DB Zoot, put a bra on. That's indecent.

Animal: Send- WHAT? DB<

Bell: Well you wouldn't pay up so you didn't get to send a gift. XP

Animal: ANIMAL POOR! >:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Maggie: *fetching newspaper, greets neighbors*

Sam:
*grabs newspaper* I do hope they have articles of quality and redeeming value in this morning's issue.

Maggie: *glances in corner of room at Delilah* You're...Cooking?

Delilah:
Only in the most minimal sense. *points to toaster* Anybody want waffles?

Aly:
*sighs* No thanks.

Delilah:
:confused: You're turning down sugary pastries topped in thick liquid sugar? Have you lost your mind?

Sam:
Too late for that.

Philo:
*scampering in figure-eights around her legs* Well, isn't it obvious?

Gunge:
*crawling onto her shoulder* Nyah, look at that look on her face.

Philo: *stops running* There's only one thing it can be.

Both:
She's in love! Nyah!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Singing as I go by to get a muffin and milk: She won't say she's in love...

Last edited:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Kermit: (struggling under the weight of a trunk) Um, a little help here, please?
Ru: (muffled behind a stack of hat boxes) I think I can open the door with my teeth and then hold it with my foot while I--
Kermit: Piggy? Sweetheart?
Piggy: (looking at her PDA and answering distractedly) Yes, Mon Capitan. Moi is here.
Kermit: Piggy, could you get the door for us? We're trying to get everything into the rooms.
Piggy: But of course, Mon Capitan. How silly of me not to have noticed.
(She steps forward and rings the doorbell. Kermit and Ru exchange glances.)
Piggy: There you go, Dear One. And please be careful with my hat boxes, Ru--I am going to need to look fabulous tonight.
Ru: Piggy--I think we were thinking more along the lines of opening the door for--
(The door opens slowly and a small whatnot muppet edges out, holding it open for the beleaguered roomies.)
Kermit: (calling over his shoulder) Thanks! Thanks a bunch! Here we go!
Ru: Hats on the way up.
Piggy: (still oblivious) I'm so glad to hear it. I think I shall wear my peach chiffon number tonight to the film festival.
(Ru looks at Kermit quizzically and mouths "Film Festival?" Kermit looks blank for a moment and then groans.)
Kermit: The student film festival! Sheesh! I almost forgot! I told Piggy I'd take her to the opening once we...er...once we got everything unpacked.
Piggy: And I'm so glad we made it on time, too. I was worried when the moving van was so late.
Ru: (sighing) You'd better go shower, then, Kermit. I'll finish unpacking the rent-a-truck myself.
Kermit: (Finally trudging up the last steps) Really? I--that'd be swell. (sotto voce) We haven't made the premiere of anything on time in the last 12 years.
Piggy: What was that?
Kermit: Nothing--I was just saying how long it has been since I took to something this special.
Piggy: (still lost in the PDA) Vous are so sweet. I won't be more than an hour getting ready.
(Kermit and Ru exchange looks again.)
Kermit: Um, a few more boxes then. (smiling his lopsided smile) It's good to be getting settled.
Ru: Yes--it certainly is.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Aly: *singsong* Hey, Sam! We saw the video!

Sam: What video?

Delilah: "American Woman" of course.

Sam: I told them to delete that.

Delilah: The Statue of Liberty-A true American woman...Made in France.

Sam: *horrified*

Aly:
And karaoke-A true American pastime...Made in Japan.

Sam: *to Aly* You, young lady, are a disgrace to your country. *to Delilah* And you...*disgusted* You aren't even American.

Delilah: So? The Beatles were British.

Sam: The Beatles were weirdos. "We all live in a yellow submarine"?

Aly: *singing* A yellow submarine, yellow submarine...

Delilah: *facepalm*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*From next door... Hey Sam, the Brits called. They want their colonies back! :stick_out_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.