Palisades Board Refugee Camp

bats1972

Reaction score
Originally posted by Liquid Blaino
im having problems loading pages from the palsades fourm i hope this dosen't mean the form is about to crash.:frown: :sympathy: :cry:
I too was having problems yesterday. The pages would load but it took quite a while. I thought it was my computer or connection to the internet but I would try other forums and they loaded just fine. Not having the problem today.

Originally posted by Lu775
Sometimes when i go to a thread the page is blank, but if I hit refresh it eventually loads for me.
Same here. It is good to know that there are others having the same problem. I am glad that for once it is not my computer taking a $#!+.

:rolleyes: OK.

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lu775
Sometimes when i go to a thread the page is blank, but if I hit refresh it eventually loads for me.
Really? Mine too! I'm glad I'm not the only one.

bats1972

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble today? I have tried many times and I get the blank screen. I have tried all my tricks, to no avail.

:cool:

Lu775

Reaction score
It was fine for me until about a half hour ago, then I got the blank white screen of nothingness.
Looks like the Palisades boards are down....

Walker Boh

Reaction score
A couple of people are going to be very upset if they lose a week's worth of posts ...
:smirk:

GWGumby

Reaction score
Seeing as how I just got passed up, I'll cross my fingers that a few of them do disappear.

Walker Boh

Reaction score
But then I'd imagine the odds of you getting those Rice Krispy Treats tonight would decline dramatically.
:wink:

Marvin Suggs

Reaction score
Originally posted by Walker Boh
A couple of people are going to be very upset if they lose a week's worth of posts ...
:smirk:
Yes, very much so...:mad:

well, a little...:cry:

not so much, I guess... :rolleyes:

(These muppet smilies are fun!)

Lu775

Reaction score
Nothing to worry about!
It's back, and all the posts are there.