Muppet Desert Island

muppzd

Reaction score
This is my first Muppet fan fic ever so might not be so good I'm open to constructive criticism well here it goes:concern:
Muppet Desert Island
Chapter 1

"Uncle Kermit, Uncle Kermit," said Robin as he ran into the theater. "Oh hiho Robin how was school today?" asked Kermit as he looked up from his pile of paper work. "It was great we watched a movie in class today," said Robin. "Really, what movie?" asked Kermit. "Uh um... I forgot what it was called," said Robin. "Well what was it about?" asked Kermit. "Well there was this ship and it crashed into an iceberg but there weren't enough lifeboats and everyone was afraid and the ship sank," said Robin. "Was it the Titanic?" asked Kermit. "Uh... yeah the Titanic!" shouted Robin. "Well, did you like the movie?" asked Kermit. "Yeah, but it was a little scary," said Robin.
"Oh good, I'm glad you liked it," said Kermit. "Bye, Uncle Kermit, I'm going to go play hide and seek with Sweetums," said Robin. "How do you play hide and seek with Sweetums isn't h a little hard to hide?" asked Kermit. "Yeah, that's why I always win," said Robin smiling. "Oh," said Kermit. Then Robin walked away. "Hey chief, Animal just ate both o his drum sticks again," said Scooter. "Well are there anymore in the supply closet?" asked Kermit. "Oh I forgot to check," said Scooter then Scooter ran to the supply closet. "Yo Kerm, were you expecting a painter to come?" asked Clifford. "Yeah send him in," said Kermit. "Well I would but Gorgon Heap just bit his arm," said Clifford. "Sheesh, why do I feel like the same thing just happened at the boarding house?" asked Kermit. "Oh well because it just did remember Animal bit one of them," said clifford. "Oh yeah, now I remeber," said Kermit. "Do you want me to call another painting company?" asked Clifford. "I don't think there are any left that haven't been scared away by one of us," said Kermit. "Well then we'll just have to paint the place ourselves," said Clifford then Clifford walked away to look for some paint. "Hey chief, I found one more drumstick but Sweetums used it as a toothpick," said Scooter. "Sheesh, put it on the list," said Kermit then he returned to his paperwork. "Hey Kermit I have this really great act I want you to see," said Gonzo.
"What is it Gonzo?" asked Kermit. "Me riding down some stairs in a tuba, while playing the national anthem on another tuba!" said Gonzo. "I'll see if I can fit you in this weeks show," said Kermit. "Hey Kermit," said Johnny Fiama as he and Sal approached Kermit's desk. "What?" asked Kermit. "You see I was thinking, I really want to sing in this weeks show so do you think you could fit me in?" asked Johnny. "If Johnny Fiama wants to sing you better let him sing!" said Sal. "I'll see if there's any room," said Kermit. "Did you see that Johnny, I really scared him there," said Sal as he and Johnny walked away. "Hey Green Stuff, Animal can't play without his drumsticks," said Floyd. "DRUMSTICKS DRUMSTICKS!" shouted Animal. "I'll go buy some more later," said Kermit. "I can do it if you want," said Rowlf. "Oh, thanks Rowlf," said Kermit. "Hey Kermit, wanna here a joke?" asked Fozzie. "Not now Fozzie I'm busy," said Kermit as he turned back to his paper work. "But it's a really good joke," said Fozzie. "Later Fozzie," said Kermit. "But Kermit, this joke is really dynamite," said Fozzie. "Did somebody say dynamite?" asked Crzay Harry. Boom! then everyone started talking at once.
"Yo Kerm, we're out of paint," said Clifford.
"Hey Kermit, I need some money for the drumsticks," said Rowlf.
"Kermit, Crazy Harry blew up my tubas," said Gonzo.
"Hey Kermit did you order the pizza yet?" asked Rizzo.
"Kermit, it's a really good joke," said Fozzie.
"Kermin, Animal scared all of the ladies away okay," said Pepe.
"WOMAN WOMAN!" shouted Animal.
"Kermit, this toothpick won't get the meat out of my teeth," said Sweetums.
"Kermie why don't I have any numbers in this week's show?" asked Piggy.
"Quiet!" shouted Kermit. Then Kermit was hit in the face by a fish. "Lew!" shouted Kermit. "Sorry Kermit, but Turk got a little excited," said Lew Zealand as he caught the fish that was apparently name Turk. "I can't handle everything at once can't you see I'm busy!" shouted Kermit. "Hey Kermit these props got ruined somebody must've left them by the wall while I was washing it blindfolded," said Beauregard. "That it!" said Kermit then he walked up the stairs to his dressing room and slammed the door. "Beauregard, why were you washing the wall with red paint?" asked Fozzie. "So that's were all of the paint went," said Clifford. "Well I didn't know it was red paint because I was blindfolded," said Beauregard.
"Well like, why were you blindfolded?" asked Janice. "Because everything looked so much cleaner that way," said Beauregard. Everybody groaned. "Well what are we going to do about Kermit?" asked Scooter. "Maybe we should give the frog a vacation," said Dr. Teeth. "Yeah," said everyone. "Let's go tell Kermit," said Fozzie. "But like where should we send him?" asked Janice. "How about to Hawaii there are lots of girls in bikinis there okay," said Pepe. "No, Kermie's not going anywhere near girls in bikinis," said Piggy. "Then where do you think we should send him?" asked Pepe. "Canada, there are no girls in bikinis there," said Piggy. "Yeah but what would he do in Canada?" asked Rowlf. "Well he could..." started Gonzo. "Never mind I don't want to know," said Rowlf. "Well, how about we send him on a cruise," said Sweetums. "Yeah," said everybody. That is everybody except for Robin who couldn't stop thinking about his Uncle Kermit's ship crashing into an iceberg ad sinking, "No!" he said. Sweetums crouched down next to Robin. "What's wrong little buddy?" asked Sweetums. "Well what if Uncle Kermit's boat crashes into an iceberg and sinks," said Robin. "That could never happen cruise ships don't usually go near places with icebergs they go to nice warm places like the Caribbean," said Fozzie. "Unless aliens come and abduct Kermit's ship and drop it on an iceberg in the middle of nowhere with no food or anything," said Gonzo. Robin was terrified now. "Not that that could ever happen, right Gonzo," said Sweetums as he glared at Gonzo. "No of course not, my family is a bunch of aliens and they would never do that to Kermit," said Gonzo. "Okay," said Robin looking a little less afraid. "Now let's go tell Kermit," said Fozzie.

muppzd

Reaction score
well no one commented if they liked it or not but I'm bored so here's
chapter 2
"Not yet Fozzie if Kermit's on vacation who's going to run the theater?" asked Scooter.
"How about Clifford he's had experience with this sort of thing," said Dr. Teeth.
"No way guys, the last time I tried taking Kerm's job was a disaster!" said Clifford.
"I know I could run the theater!" shouted Gonzo.
"I don't think that's a good idea," said Scooter.
"Wait why don't you do it Scooter?" said Fozzie.
"I don't think that's a good idea either," said scooter.
"And why not vous know this theater better than everyone," said Piggy.
"Well except Uncle Deadly of course he's been here for the past forty years," said Rowlf.
"Still, Scooter knows what's needed to run the show and he knows what all of us need," said Skeeter.
"Si Scooper is very good at that hokay," said Pepe.
"Ok guys if you're sure," said Scooter.
"We're positive," said Sweetums.
"Scooter it is!" said Robin.
"Now can we go tell Kermit?" asked Fozzie who was getting inpatient.
"Yes Fozzie, now we can tell Kermit," said Scooter.
The Muppets all ran up the stair case to Kermit's dressing room.
**​
Kermit sat on the leather arm chair in his dressing room facing the door. How could they expect him to deal with all of their problems at once Kermit wondered.
How could they expect him to pay for all of it so far he needed
paint, drumsticks, toothpicks, tubas and pizza, okay so maybe that wasn't such a big list but he was still stressed out. Kermit was just about to go and apologize for blowing up when he heard a knock at his door.
"Come in," said Kermit.
The door opened and Fozzie followed by the rest of the Muppets swarmed into the room.
"Kermie we have something to tell you," said Piggy
"We're sorry," said Fozzie.
"Yeah like, we didn't mean to get you angry rully we didn't," said Janice.
"Look guys it's okay really," said Kermit.
"No Kermit it's really not okay the way we've been pestering you lately asking for things and stuff," said Rowlf.
"So we decided to send your froggy self on a vacation," said Dr. Teeth.
"You forgot to tell him where he was going," said Fozzie.
"Oops, you my froggy leader are going on a,"
"CRUISE SHIP CRUISE SHIP!" shouted Animal cutting Dr. teeth off.
"Yeah what he said," said Dr. Teeth.
"Wow guys thanks but I can't leave you guys," said Kermit.
"Why not, Scooter could take care of the show while you're gone," said Gonzo.
"And you don't even have to pay for it," said Link Hogthrob.
"And how do you guys plan to pay for it?" asked Kermit.
"We're pooling all of our pay checks together," said Clifford.
"Any thing for you Mr. The Frog," said Lew Zealand.
"Who's Mr. The Frog? I thought we giving Kermit a vacation," said Beauregard.
"Froogy ees Mooster de froog," said the Chef.
"No Chef, Kermit's Mr. The Frog, who's Froogy?" asked Bobo.
"Would you guys be quiet!" shouted Piggy.
Beauregard, Bobo and the Swedish Chef immediately stopped talking.
"Please Uncle Kermit you really do need a vacation," said Robin.
"I'm fine Robin," said Kermit.
"It would be the american thing to do even the president needs a vacation some times," said Sam.
"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't get one," said Rizzo.
"Hey Ritzo I don't think you are helping hokay," said Pepe.
"Oh, sorry," said Rizzo.
"Guys I'm fine I'm sorry I blew up at you guys before. but really I'm okay I don't need a vacation," said Kermit.
"Did somebody saw blew up?" asked Crazy Harry.
"Is that a rhetorical question," asked Sweetums.
"Yeah," said Crazy Harry as he pushed the plunger down on the dynamite box.
BOOM!
"Sheesh, on second thought I'll think about it, but for now I'm hungry let's go home," said Kermit.
"Great I'm also hungry," said Rizzo.
"Man you're always hungry," said Clifford.
"What's your point?" asked Rizzo.
"My point is that you don't have to announce that you're hungry we already know," said Clifford.
The Muppets left the theater and boarded the bus.
"Good night Uncle Deadly," said Kermit as he left the theater.
"Goodnight frog," said Uncle Deadly as he fell from the rafers right in front of Kermit.
"Frog I think you should take that vacation," said Uncle Deadly.
"Aw not you too, Uncle Deadly," said Kermit.
"The way you blew- I mean got angry at your friends was very unlike you," said Uncle Deadly.
"Aw man I was so close," said Crazy Harry.
"What do you mean?" asked Pops.
"He was about to say blew up again that would've been three explosions in one half hour a new record," said Crazy Harry.
"Oh, well better luck tomorrow," said Pops not really paying attention.
"I'll think about it Uncle deadly," said Kermit.
"Good," said Uncle Deadly then he walked away into the shadows of the Muppet Theater.
**​
Scooter walked into the kitchen to make sure every thing was normal in the kitchen.
"Hey Chef, what's for dinner?" asked Scooter.
"Cheekeen and mooshed pooteetoes," said The Swedish Chef.
"Again?" asked Scooter.
"Well what else did you expect we're out of bread and everything else ran away," said Rowlf who had walked into the kitchen.
"Right," said Scooter.
"Cheekeen goo into thee pot," said the Swedish Chef.
"Camila!" shouted Gonzo.
"Uhoh," said the Chef who started running away from Gonzo.
"Baw cawk," said Camilla.
"Hold on Camilla I'm coming," shouted Gonzo.
"Oh good the Chefs distracted to get to my cheese," said Rizzo who scurried past Scooter and Rowlf to the fridge.
"Hey yoo," said the Chef who started chasing after Rizzo.
"What's going on?" asked Kermit who looke much happier than he had before.
"Just the usual," said Rowlf who then left the kitchen.
"Give me a brief summary," Kermit said to the gofer.
"The Chef wanted to cook Camilla, Gonzo came in started chasing the Chef, Rizzo saw this as a perfect opportunity to get into the fridge and get his cheese," said Scooter.
"You know, you could've just said the usual," said Kermit.
"The usual," Scooter sighed.
The Frog and the gofer left the room.
"Hey guys, let's go," said the first potato.
"Good idea," said the second potato.
Soon all of the potatoes were off the counter and out the kitchen door. The potatoes hopped down the hall way and came to the front door.
"Aw man now what?" asked the third potato.
"Hey you yellow guy with the glasses," said the first potato.
"Who me?" asked the Muppet Newsman.
"Yeah you, could you open that door for us we're fugitives," said the second potato.
"Oh sure," said the Muppet Newsman.
The Newsman opened the door and the potatoes hopped outside.
The Newsman closed the door and took his seat at his desk in his room which he shared with Lewis Kazzager and Fleet Scribbler.
"This is a Muppet newsflash, a gang of potato fugitives have been reported missing from the Muppet Boarding House kitchen, witnesses say that they escaped out the front door," said the Newsman.
Suddenly the potatoes fell from the ceiling and onto the Newsman's head.
"Aw man we're back inside the house," said the second potato.
"Get out of here we're on live television!" shouted the Newsman who then picked up the potatoes and threw them out the window.
"Thanks!" said the potatoes as they flew out the window.

muppzd

Reaction score
well no one commented if they liked it or not but I'm bored so here's
chapter 2
"Not yet Fozzie if Kermit's on vacation who's going to run the theater?" asked Scooter.
"How about Clifford he's had experience with this sort of thing," said Dr. Teeth.
"No way guys, the last time I tried taking Kerm's job was a disaster!" said Clifford.
"I know I could run the theater!" shouted Gonzo.
"I don't think that's a good idea," said Scooter.
"Wait why don't you do it Scooter?" said Fozzie.
"I don't think that's a good idea either," said scooter.
"And why not vous know this theater better than everyone," said Piggy.
"Well except Uncle Deadly of course he's been here for the past forty years," said Rowlf.
"Still, Scooter knows what's needed to run the show and he knows what all of us need," said Skeeter.
"Si Scooper is very good at that hokay," said Pepe.
"Ok guys if you're sure," said Scooter.
"We're positive," said Sweetums.
"Scooter it is!" said Robin.
"Now can we go tell Kermit?" asked Fozzie who was getting inpatient.
"Yes Fozzie, now we can tell Kermit," said Scooter.
The Muppets all ran up the stair case to Kermit's dressing room.
**​
Kermit sat on the leather arm chair in his dressing room facing the door. How could they expect him to deal with all of their problems at once Kermit wondered.
How could they expect him to pay for all of it so far he needed
paint, drumsticks, toothpicks, tubas and pizza, okay so maybe that wasn't such a big list but he was still stressed out. Kermit was just about to go and apologize for blowing up when he heard a knock at his door.
"Come in," said Kermit.
The door opened and Fozzie followed by the rest of the Muppets swarmed into the room.
"Kermie we have something to tell you," said Piggy
"We're sorry," said Fozzie.
"Yeah like, we didn't mean to get you angry rully we didn't," said Janice.
"Look guys it's okay really," said Kermit.
"No Kermit it's really not okay the way we've been pestering you lately asking for things and stuff," said Rowlf.
"So we decided to send your froggy self on a vacation," said Dr. Teeth.
"You forgot to tell him where he was going," said Fozzie.
"Oops, you my froggy leader are going on a,"
"CRUISE SHIP CRUISE SHIP!" shouted Animal cutting Dr. teeth off.
"Yeah what he said," said Dr. Teeth.
"Wow guys thanks but I can't leave you guys," said Kermit.
"Why not, Scooter could take care of the show while you're gone," said Gonzo.
"And you don't even have to pay for it," said Link Hogthrob.
"And how do you guys plan to pay for it?" asked Kermit.
"We're pooling all of our pay checks together," said Clifford.
"Any thing for you Mr. The Frog," said Lew Zealand.
"Who's Mr. The Frog? I thought we giving Kermit a vacation," said Beauregard.
"Froogy ees Mooster de froog," said the Chef.
"No Chef, Kermit's Mr. The Frog, who's Froogy?" asked Bobo.
"Would you guys be quiet!" shouted Piggy.
Beauregard, Bobo and the Swedish Chef immediately stopped talking.
"Please Uncle Kermit you really do need a vacation," said Robin.
"I'm fine Robin," said Kermit.
"It would be the american thing to do even the president needs a vacation some times," said Sam.
"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't get one," said Rizzo.
"Hey Ritzo I don't think you are helping hokay," said Pepe.
"Oh, sorry," said Rizzo.
"Guys I'm fine I'm sorry I blew up at you guys before. but really I'm okay I don't need a vacation," said Kermit.
"Did somebody saw blew up?" asked Crazy Harry.
"Is that a rhetorical question," asked Sweetums.
"Yeah," said Crazy Harry as he pushed the plunger down on the dynamite box.
BOOM!
"Sheesh, on second thought I'll think about it, but for now I'm hungry let's go home," said Kermit.
"Great I'm also hungry," said Rizzo.
"Man you're always hungry," said Clifford.
"What's your point?" asked Rizzo.
"My point is that you don't have to announce that you're hungry we already know," said Clifford.
The Muppets left the theater and boarded the bus.
"Good night Uncle Deadly," said Kermit as he left the theater.
"Goodnight frog," said Uncle Deadly as he fell from the rafers right in front of Kermit.
"Frog I think you should take that vacation," said Uncle Deadly.
"Aw not you too, Uncle Deadly," said Kermit.
"The way you blew- I mean got angry at your friends was very unlike you," said Uncle Deadly.
"Aw man I was so close," said Crazy Harry.
"What do you mean?" asked Pops.
"He was about to say blew up again that would've been three explosions in one half hour a new record," said Crazy Harry.
"Oh, well better luck tomorrow," said Pops not really paying attention.
"I'll think about it Uncle deadly," said Kermit.
"Good," said Uncle Deadly then he walked away into the shadows of the Muppet Theater.
**​
Scooter walked into the kitchen to make sure every thing was normal in the kitchen.
"Hey Chef, what's for dinner?" asked Scooter.
"Cheekeen and mooshed pooteetoes," said The Swedish Chef.
"Again?" asked Scooter.
"Well what else did you expect we're out of bread and everything else ran away," said Rowlf who had walked into the kitchen.
"Right," said Scooter.
"Cheekeen goo into thee pot," said the Swedish Chef.
"Camila!" shouted Gonzo.
"Uhoh," said the Chef who started running away from Gonzo.
"Baw cawk," said Camilla.
"Hold on Camilla I'm coming," shouted Gonzo.
"Oh good the Chefs distracted to get to my cheese," said Rizzo who scurried past Scooter and Rowlf to the fridge.
"Hey yoo," said the Chef who started chasing after Rizzo.
"What's going on?" asked Kermit who looke much happier than he had before.
"Just the usual," said Rowlf who then left the kitchen.
"Give me a brief summary," Kermit said to the gofer.
"The Chef wanted to cook Camilla, Gonzo came in started chasing the Chef, Rizzo saw this as a perfect opportunity to get into the fridge and get his cheese," said Scooter.
"You know, you could've just said the usual," said Kermit.
"The usual," Scooter sighed.
The Frog and the gofer left the room.
"Hey guys, let's go," said the first potato.
"Good idea," said the second potato.
Soon all of the potatoes were off the counter and out the kitchen door. The potatoes hopped down the hall way and came to the front door.
"Aw man now what?" asked the third potato.
"Hey you yellow guy with the glasses," said the first potato.
"Who me?" asked the Muppet Newsman.
"Yeah you, could you open that door for us we're fugitives," said the second potato.
"Oh sure," said the Muppet Newsman.
The Newsman opened the door and the potatoes hopped outside.
The Newsman closed the door and took his seat at his desk in his room which he shared with Lewis Kazzager and Fleet Scribbler.
"This is a Muppet newsflash, a gang of potato fugitives have been reported missing from the Muppet Boarding House kitchen, witnesses say that they escaped out the front door," said the Newsman.
Suddenly the potatoes fell from the ceiling and onto the Newsman's head.
"Aw man we're back inside the house," said the second potato.
"Get out of here we're on live television!" shouted the Newsman who then picked up the potatoes and threw them out the window.
"Thanks!" said the potatoes as they flew out the window.

muppzd

Reaction score
sorry about the double post of chapter two please comment if you like it so far:big_grin: