Did Jim Use Business Cards?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My mother's wanting to have a bunch of business cards printed up for me, but for something like this, I don't know if that would work well...

I mean, did Jim use business cards back in his day? What about Sid and Marty Krofft?

shtick

Reaction score
I remember seeing an image of Jim's business card with his
ha! logo on it in green. I believe it is in the Henson book
"The Works".

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Business cards are always a good idea! Even if it just includes your email addy. Drop me a PM if you'd like any advice on the best places, pricing and style options. I was very pleased with the place where mine were printed. I'm sure that with your graphic talent you can come up with a great design for a card.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I remember seeing an image of Jim's business card with his
ha! logo on it in green. I believe it is in the Henson book
"The Works".
Not exactly as you remember it, but there is a rather snazzy looking business card on page 142 of "The Works."

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
Get the cards! I got some made about two years ago, and started putting one everywhere I could, lots of book store and art supply stores have bulletin boards for that sort of thing, and I got a ton of emails and calls. Some where just; "Hey great work!" emails, but also I did get some DVDs sold (shamlesss plug- Steve the Vampire DVD's 6 bucks! PM me and I'll get one out to ya) and a few commissions to build puppets!
:big_grin:
I'm a big fan of guerilla marketing... I even hit local library’s and put a card in all the puppet making book their, etc...

Well worth the investment... Staples even had a set up wher eif you do them there they put it on a Flash drive that you can save and bring to any Staples and have more made without any hassle!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
I think the person who has the information on that website is Michael K Frith, look at his initials.

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
When I first started doing the podcast for the Jim Henson Company, I thought it was really cool that the business cards they handed out were blank on the back save for a very light image of one of Jim's creature doodles on the back and the text: Draw your own doodles here. I just thought that was a little touch that REALLY captured Jim's spirit. Perhaps you could do something like that.