The Can't Sleep Thread

dwayne1115

Reaction score
We have so many threads on here decated to so many diffrent things. The one thing I don't think we talk much about though is sleep. Sleep is something everyone needs but sometimes some of us can't seem to sleep when we should. Me for one it is now almost 5 in the morning, and I have yet to lay in my bed.
Some people love sleep, and do it a whole lot. Me I really think that sleep is a waste of time, and only do it when i really need to rest or get away from the crazy world. It is also very neat to hear what people do when they are sleeping. Do we have any sleep walkers, and or talkers? I know that my wife has told me that one time i stood up in bed and quoted the first 30 minites of The Muppet Movie.
Anyways, I thought that we could come here and talk about sleep, or the lack there of. You can also feel free to share your weird and wacky dreams. Do sleep well and have fun!

Kiki

Reaction score
*Feels somewhat out of place because she's one of the few teenager's who doesn't spend tonnes of time on the net at ungodly hours X333*

It's only 9:17 pm here, but I think I'll be calling it a night soon. I don't usually at this time, but... agh, I'm so tired. It's been a weird evening. It's like that feeling when you feel sort of out-of-it when you're sick with a fever or whatever. Yeah, that's what I have now. I should do some homework (then again, I've already done it for 4 hours, since I got home... -_-), but I'm too tired. S'pose this thread isn't fer me, eh? Thank goodness I have two free periods tomorrow!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Haha! This is just my kinda thread, what with me being quite an insomniac from time to time!

Except it's 11:16 am here, so I really have no business complaining about not being able to sleep at the moment, lol.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I just woke up! its 1 30 in the afternoon, and I went to sleep just after 7 this monring. So now half of my wonderful day off is now gone.

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
Ah, a place where I fit in... other than being with a bunch of Muppet fans, that is :smile:

I also have spurts of insomnia, but thankfully I've been sleeping better lately. Now I have meds that knock me out. It's way better than getting knocked out with a frying pan Swedish Chef style just to catch a few zzzzs.

APRena

Reaction score
Ok, look. It's 12:12. Make a wish and whatnot. Anyone else here?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
You know whats funny ever since i have made this thread i have been able to go to bed at a decent hour and get a full night sleep! Who knew that the makeing a thread about sleeping would help me get sleep when everyone else was.

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
I think we've switched places on the sleep front, dwayne1115. I also think I'm going to have to go back to the trusty frying pan method.

Miss Becstar

Reaction score
Yeah it can be hard to get to sleep at night but its the best time of the day as you don't get disturbed and you can do what you want! within reason of cause! i find it hard tho to go to bed early with shift work cause of the different hours that i work! it just throws you around!:smile::sleep: