Special Vinylmation Kermit for Trade

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I drew the short-packed Muppet Vinylmation "special mystery figure" It's a 55th anniversary Kermit figure and I'm willing to trade him for 2 regular assortment Muppet Vinylmation figures. I already have Rizzo and Sweetums and will accept anyone else. However, I'd only want Bunsen if he came with Beaker and the same for Statler and Waldorf. I'm willing to also purchase one or two additional ones along with the trade. Just let me know if you think this is fair. I already have a series one Kermit and don't really care that this particular "special anniversary figure" will appreciate in value. Neither am I a completist. I just wan't a good assortment. Tell me what you think.

KermiClown

Reaction score
I'll trade with you! I can send you a Statler & Waldorf Vinylmation for the Anniversary Kermit Vinylmation. PM me and we can work out the particulars.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'll trade with you! I can send you a Statler & Waldorf Vinylmation for the Anniversary Kermit Vinylmation. PM me and we can work out the particulars.
Sorry, I would have taken you up on that, but I just arranged the trade via Private Message. :embarrassed:

I am interested in purchasing a couple choice pieces if you have extras. PM me about it if you do.