Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Baby Animal

Reaction score
I was there. I posted. I was a junior member with no post :frown:

I would say the board was from February, 2003. Probably February 8th.

lefseboy

Reaction score
HeraLirambar said:
Must... resist... stupidity... impulses!

*Put whipped cream covered hand to head*

Not resisting well!

*Laughs hysterically until he sees that Crazy Harry also played the same trick on him.*

Hey! I'm not a girl!

lefseboy :smile:

Baby Animal

Reaction score
It's there!

But we can't post. I think Glue is looking around right now.

bats1972

Reaction score
I was just looking around a little, it is a bit funny to read some of the old things. Wait...wait....

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!! I am only at 114 posts and my old avatar is back. That is weird to see. I was up at 1300 posts before. Time travel really does have a ripple effect. LOL.

I am sure it will all get worked out. :concern:

I will just start putting the Holiday decorations up around my pop tent here at the camp. It's cool, I have a nice place to hang out while construction continues.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay... I think they are working on it... I mean, I cannot post, and there's like 3 threads in the Muppet section and they're all from Febuary.....

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
wow, at palisades, 'm back to the number 2 spot, just behind akasha! Ahh..the good old days :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So who decided to start playing with the member stats at the Palisades forum? I've lost 2000 of my life posts and am currently down to only 350 or some posts. Well, they haven't let us down yet... so I'll trust in the heart of the boards and trust in that the Postmaster we selected has some special abilities which'll restore our post totals.

In the meantime, who wants some hot chocolate? Made with yummy bat's milk and little pieces of chocolate in the bottom of your mugs. Mmmmm, good to the last drop. Well, I'm headed back to the dormhouse where my cozy and comfortable room waits for me. You're welcome to come visit, and maybe you'd also like to register as a new boarder there.
Hope this helps and have a happy holidays.