Muppet collector Packs

dmoss

Reaction score
I just picked up Fozzie from this collection on eBay for $4.99! Very excited!

ohtherain

Reaction score
Glorious! Though not exactly true to form, these are good enough, and I can't wait to add them to my little Disney parade! I just hope they have Gonzo, Pepe, Rizzo, etc. in future lines as Bean was a bit of a strange choice.

dmoss

Reaction score
For me, Bean's inclusion was a positive thing, as it shows Disney's confidence in the franchise. It shows that they're confident enough with the Muppets' success, that they will go as far as to put some of the lesser Muppets front and center! :cool:

Drtooth

Reaction score
For me, Bean's inclusion was a positive thing, as it shows Disney's confidence in the franchise. It shows that they're confident enough with the Muppets' success, that they will go as far as to put some of the lesser Muppets front and center! :cool:
I'd say Bean is somehow important to the theme park merchandise, since he probably plays a vital role in Muppet Vision 3-D. I've never seen any merchandise of Bean outside of Disneyworld souvenirs. Palisades WAS going to have a Caroling Bean figure in the MCC assortment, but he was bumped (understandably) for Penguins.

dmoss

Reaction score
Aha! So he's already integral in Disney's vision...still seems encouraging for me, though. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Not so much vision as it is that he's in a theme park attraction. But I'm sure we'll see him to some extent somewhere. I just wanna see merchandise of him hit general retail outlets, and not have to buy them for third hand sources or something.

Seems Steve really stopped performing the character regularly due to the fact that it was supposed to be a character who was designed to be someone Steve can perform regularly (even Rizzo wasn't as established as he is now until MCC). Then, things happened and he was the recast for Kermit.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I might as well add, there's a new picture of Bean in a different turn around...

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/_...es/8/82/Disneyseries10minifigurebeanbunny.jpg

Now that I got a good look at it, I took the bad cheap photo editing software that came with a camera and fixed what I think is wrong with it..

Here

The blacks of the eyes are bigger, like the actual puppet and the innermost part of his face was too dark. While not perfect, I think it's a little improvement there. So basically, just get a sharpee if you get one of these and color in the eyes and it'll be fine.

blackaerin

Reaction score
whoah, the unedited Bean looks freaky scary!
yeah, i agree with you Tooth, they should fill out the eyes and lighten the inner face.
if it's possible to remake him, i'd say make the cheeks chubbier so that his face is more wide than long, and lighten the color of his stomach and bottom lip so that it doesn't blend with the lighter color of his face.