Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
yup yup...guess they'll try and restore the thing to present day...oh well....probably for the best, but I do miss being the #2 poster :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The Palisades Toys forum is back up and active now, but it's still the version from waaaaaaaay back in February 2003. And when I go there, there's no Muppet Questions 4! thread nor any of the other recent threads except for the one started by TheRealJohn 'bout the timewarp.
Well, don't think I'll enter the Christmas contest cause I'm still waiting for everything over there to be back up and running the way we knew it as of last week. So hope you guys like it here and have a happy holidays.

Lu775

Reaction score
I can't post there. :frown:
and there's only one visible thread in the "other topics" catagory. (The "I think I'm alone now" thread is the only one I can see.)

All I want for Christmas is for Palisades to come back.

Lu775

Reaction score
Lew Zealand said:
Hey Lu775,

Who is your avatar? I remember that bear on TV when I was a kid. I think it was done in stop animation.
Oops, sorry Lew, I didn't see your question yesterday.
My avatar is Jeremy the Bear, and he was from the stop motion animation show of the same name. (Also known as Barnaby the Bear in the UK, and Colargol in France.) :smile:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I don't remember half the rulings about the rules for the contest and I can't get in touch with the people doing voices for me without the boards. I give up. I think I took too much on.