Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm wondering what happened. Before the server move/upgrade, I'd be suprised if they didn't do a database backup in case there were any problems. Then they could just restore the database backup as needed. For Palisades to revert back to February 2003, maybe that's the last time they made a full backup of the database and had to go with that. There could be a lot of issues at play here though.

man-with-arms

Reaction score
My account is still in the system there, but I do not have permission to post. :smile: This is a trip. :embarrassed:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
everyone can probably post now, even though it's still time-warped...I saw GLUE checking it out a minute ago, so who knows what the future holds...don't know if we should bother to post on it if it's just gonna go back to the future, as it were....

guess we'll see as the day progresses

bats1972

Reaction score
My account is there too. However, I am not allowed to log in. When I tried I got "database is not available"

No biggy. Just an FYI that I am not having any luck either.

Patience, all good things in their own time. :smile:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Patience is for people who have better things to do with their time. :grouchy:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
well, some of us are over there posting our little brains out...GBU put up his christmas entry and it's hilarious, so go see it even if you can't post! :smile:

grail

Reaction score
I just want to be able to log in...I'm having the same problem as Bats.

I was using my time away from the board to work on an entry for the contest, but I had a mishap with a Swedish Chef and some primer, so I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get it fixed before the deadline. I did, however, get my first ever custom done (and my second, for that matter)...I'll have to show it off after Christmas.

MM-III

Reaction score
I cannot log on to post there either... I'm not going to panic until it gets closer to deadline time for the contest... although it'd be nice to be able to participate since the christmas entries are going to start coming in.

WiGgY

Reaction score
if you'd like I or someone else could post the link to your entry for you.