Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Gwen

Reaction score
*gets in line at counter*

I would love a cookie and hot chocolate!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Gwen said:
Ugh... I have been in desperate need of my Muppet fix. I was online this morning at about four and suddenly started having problems with the board. I told myself all would be fine when I woke up. I wish that had been the case! Anywhoo, I remembered when people had problems with this board and how they came to the other one and wondered if camp was being set up here. Hopefully this will not take long.
Welcome to Muppet Central, Gwen! And welcome back everyone who's been here before!
...Where'd everyone see pics of Uncle Deadly? *Bounces up & down in anticipation of Uncle Deadly figure*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Manda D, the pics of the in-progrees sculpture of the Uncle Deadly figure are in a Daily Bit on the Palisades website's main page.

Welcome Gwen to the happiness and craziness found here at the Muppet Central forums.
Here's a cup of hot chocolate and a number 3 cookie for you.
And another cup and a number 4 cookie to Manda D.
Cup of hot chocolate and number 5 and 6 cookies to StryderWolfe.
And a cup of hot chocolate and number 7 cookie for Lu775.
OK, gotta go to the other threads now, just keep forming a line here at the counter and I'll take care of your orders in turn.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
If that's the way you feel, I'm leaving… as soon as I find my pants.
I REALLY wanna ask....And yet, at the same time, I sense I don't wanna know.

bats1990

Reaction score
Did Palisades board go down this afternoon. I have been trying to get on for the last 15 minutes. No problem with any other site. Just wondering. :smile: