April Fools: Sesame Street Season 41 Episode Guide

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
SESAME STREET SEASON 41 EPISODE GUIDE

I received this info via e-mail from a friend of a friend who works at Sesame Workshop:

Episode 4213 Hooper's Store celebrates "Twins Day." Abby and Zoe want to become twins so they can participate in the festivities.
Episode 4214 Abby enlists the aid of Mumford the Magician to help with her magic. But Mumford turns her into a clone of him, creating chaos
Episode 4215 Elmo and Chris watch the evening news and Elmo decides he want to be a newscaster, so he follows around ace reporter Kermit the Frog for inspiration.
Episode 4216 Elmo and Telly go on "Noise Patrol" in an episode written by Annie Evans entitled "Don’t Wake the Baby." Leela babysits her niece and Telly and Elmo try to keep the street quiet.
Episode 4217 Oscar and Grungetta decide to tie the knot. They show Bob, Gordon and Luis how to plan a grouch wedding
Episode 4218 Gordon and Big Bird look through a photo album where they remember Olivia. Elmo, Abby, Zoe and Rosita are interested in learning about who she was. Clips of past shows include Miles' adoption, 'Singing in the Shower' and her appearance on 'Follow that Bird.'
Episode 4219 To make money to support his new wife, Oscar starts a new company, Dirtballs, which spreads dirt all around Sesame Street.
Episode 4220 Susan accepts a nursing job in Chicago. This leads to a seperation between her and Gordon. Snuffy talks about how the story relates to his life. Clips from the unaired episode where Snuffy's parent's get a divorce are shown.
Episode 4221 Big Bird explains to Snuffy how birds bathe: dust bathing. They fluff their wings and let the dust from the ground soak through their feathers. However, Big Bird can't understand why Snuffy keeps sneezing
Episode 4222 Alan gets a job at an international market based in Florida. He decides to move there and leave Chris in charge of Hooper's. Chris gets some advice from Mr. Hooper (who appears to him in spirit form) on how to runa business.
Episode 4223 Bert and Ernie face eviction when they can't afford to pay the rent this month. They decide to move in with new bachelor Gordon. The residents learn about hardships of the economy.
Episode 4224 Telly and Baby Bear help B & E raise money to pay the rent. They take various jobs, included waiters at Charlie's, piano tuners for Don Music and student teachers at Roosevelt Franklin's school
Episode 4225 Telly and Elmo learn about...

APRIL FOOLS!

I made the whole thing up, except for the parts I copied from Muppet Wiki to make this look real. Seriously though, how far did everybody read down before they were fooled?

BeckyDR

Reaction score
are any of those real episodes at all? because some of them look like they could actually happen (and you did say you copied some stuff from Muppet Wiki)

ssetta

Reaction score
I know the Twins Day episode is real, I've seen the guide, and even some pictures of it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
More people might have actually fallen for this if you actually omitted "April Fools" from the thread title itself.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
He didn't Snowths... All threads that get caught being of that tag are labeled as "April Fools" threads after the fact.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well gee, I mean it's just now the beginning of afternoon, most people won't even be getting on here until later this evening after school or work and such... for the thread already being labeled as such, that kind of already kills it for tons of others who haven't had the chance to look at it yet.

I mean if it was labeled the day after, then yeah, that'd make sense...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Understood... But the decision was made to add the "April Fools" tag to not confuse people thinking that these might be "actual" news threads.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Well gee, I mean it's just now the beginning of afternoon, most people won't even be getting on here until later this evening after school or work and such... for the thread already being labeled as such, that kind of already kills it for tons of others who haven't had the chance to look at it yet.

I mean if it was labeled the day after, then yeah, that'd make sense...
I agree...nothing wrong with an "April Fool's" tag...ONCE THE DAY IS OVER! I think everyone realises to "read at your own risk" today. Bad form.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Every year I think about april fools thread ideas regarding the upcoming season, but unfortunately official news is always announced before april 1.