What Disney/Muppet Pins Do You Have...?

James Denny

Reaction score
There are some very nice pins and some less so...gonna check on ebay when i get paid

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, they have. There's Vinylmation clothing, backpacks, stationary/notebooks, the stickers and gems and pencils for the Create-Your-Own figures, the mystery pin sets... Merchandising! It's all about merchandising.

dented

Reaction score
Ebay tends to be a little expensive for pins I have noticed. I try to trade for them, but what I do buy I now get off of this message board for disney pins:

http://dizpinsboards.yuku.com/forums/10/t/Dizpins-Sale-Board.html

I just do a search for kermit or muppets.

The nice thing about muppet pins is that when they come out as limited edition, they are usually available for a little while. While the muppet pin collectors I have met are really enthusiastic, there are not a lot of us.

There is a "holy grail" for muppet pins. It is "A Piece of History" muppet 3d pin that actually has a chip of plastic from the 3d glasses. They typically ebay from 50 - 80$ from what I have seen.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Don't now anything about those Kermit pins personally, but they look AWESOME! :big_grin:

I've got a few Disney pins, I'll add a picture pretty soon. We're going to Disneyland for my Son's second birthday in December, so my collection is sure to grow!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Shamata, if you can, try searching www.pinpics.com for those Kermit pins. Click on the checkbox for Tokyo Disney and then enter a short title-like description of what you're trying to find.

Anthony, I'm recommending you listen to the Disney Pincast found at www.disneypincast.com to stay updated on the latest in news and releases for when you do end up going to DLR.
And hey, drop by the Haunted Holidays overlay/crossover/takeover of the Haunted Mansion by the Nightmare Before Christmas, I hear that's an exclusive DLR holiday thrill.

As for me, the latest Muppet pin I bought was the Animal Pirate Coin from disneystore.com
:halo: :flirt: :cool:

shimauta

Reaction score
Shamata, if you can, try searching www.pinpics.com for those Kermit pins. Click on the checkbox for Tokyo Disney and then enter a short title-like description of what you're trying to find.
Thanks Count, I enjoyed looking at the site. I didn't see the pin set there but it was still fun to see what was available!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Anthony, I'm recommending you listen to the Disney Pincast found at www.disneypincast.com to stay updated on the latest in news and releases for when you do end up going to DLR.
And hey, drop by the Haunted Holidays overlay/crossover/takeover of the Haunted Mansion by the Nightmare Before Christmas, I hear that's an exclusive DLR holiday thrill.
Hey Ed, thanks! And yeah, the Haunted Mansion is always extra fun during the holidays, we've seen it like that the last 2 times we went around this time of year, once in October, and the second time was right before Thanksgiving. Really can't wait for the snow on Main Street, even though we get TONS of snow where I live, and I'm sick of it! Lol.

Here's some pics of my Disney Pins, only 7 of which are Muppets :sympathy: :

Pins 1 - 42
Pins 43 - 83
Pins 84 - 109

I don't have them separated in any way, they're just lined up left-to-right in the order in which I purchased/received them. Mostly park pins that I bought myself, but there's also several eBay wins, as well as pins from Disney Travel Co./AAA Travel/Get Away Today, and Disney Movie Club & Store exclusives. I'm quite proud of my little collection, I've gotten a lot of hard-to-find pins over the years, plus, they're all just really special to me, I LOVE Disney Pins!

I plan on at least filling up the third corkboard from our upcoming trip this December, and then it'll be time to black-velvet it up! Hopefully a big chunk of my new additions will be MUPPETS! From some of the other collection pics in this thread, it looks like they've created many more Muppet pins since our last visit. Oh man, can't wait! :excited:

As always, Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony