Muppets Lost Promos

Gerbert

Reaction score
I did. I wanna steal the rizzo puppet now

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Any one notice that wasn't Steve doing the voice of Rizo it sounded like drew masey or is it Joey Mazzarino i'm thinking of?
Nope. That was 100 percent Steve. Please don't post speculation as fact anymore. We really don't want to cause another panic.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Bwa-ha-ha that was just like :shifty: in a effort to make a quick buck.

Funny movie indeed for him and Bobo.

spcglider

Reaction score
That was LOVELY.

It seems Steve is making good on his promise to guide the Muppets back to a good place.

Both Rizzo and Bobo were EXACTLY the characters we need them to be in order to not ring hollow. Perhaps that has to do with the writing and setting the performers loose to "be" their characters.

I also appreciate the fact that we've now reached a point where "the Muppets" aren't JUST Gonzo, Kermit, Piggy and Fozzie. These other characters are now fully capable of "representing" and carry with them the entire weight of the Muppet franchise.

Excellent.

-Gordon

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Awesome. Wasn't there supposed to be one with the Swedish Chef or something?

You know what I would LOVE? The finale (or a parody of the finale) revealing the Candidate to be a Muppet and the true MIB to be either Doc Hopper or Nicky Holiday. *fangirl squee, dies*

Iwa Iniki

Reaction score
Muppets on "Lost"

I do not like the show "Lost". How about getting Miss Piggy on "House MD"? She could have a crush on Hugh Laurie. That could be an extra-special show that would last forever and even make it on "YouTube".

analeisa

Reaction score
I noticed that Rizzo can now tilt his head back like Pepe does. Has anyone else noticed that? :shifty:
I noticed! That neck motion is awesome. And Rizzo seems to be using his hands more. <33

That said, Rizzo and Bobo is a fun pairing. I'm glad they used those too and not just Kermit and Piggy.