Twenty years since we lost Jim Henson

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
I don't usually post here, but I read this topic and wanted to share... a few nights ago, I had a dream. It was weird, and alot of things happend, but that's not the important part. The important part was towards the end, when Kermit, myself and the rest of the Muppet gang started walking towards this room, which looked like a room inside a school, desks, chairs, etc. Inside the room, was Jim Henson. We got to talking about Steve's Kermit and some other things...and then I told him to go see a doctor. I could feel myself tearing up. I woke up, didn't think anything of it. Then I was reading responses on youtube about people missing Jim, then it hit me. It was May, and the day I had the dream was probably a day before the day he died. Just wanted to share.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
I remember when Jim Henson died. My mother told me as I was getting ready for work that Jim and Sammy Davis Jr. had both passed on. I was 18 at the time.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I made a tribute video of Jim Henson and finalized it about a month ago, but how do I sign into YouTube and how do I upload it from Windows Movie Maker? Better yet, how can I make sure that everyone saw in on here?

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
If you hit File - Save Movie File on Windows Movie Maker and go through the motions, it'll save your project as a .wmv file and you'll be able to upload it to Youtube.