"The Looney Tunes Show" premieres May 3, 2011

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anybody besides me think they should just do a Looney Tunes Show album at the end of the season? I think I'll hold out for that potential product.
I heard there was a Batman Brave and the Bold soundtrack based on the Music Meister musical episode, but I've never seen it. I'm wondering if it was just a digital album.

But I second that... though, uh... the only song I've seen IS Gwilled Cheese. Actually, I just GOT what Gwilled cheese Weminded me of.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Headdesk at the mention of Brave & The Bold's Dork Mite. Just... No. Just... No.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I refuse to agree on the grounds of him being voiced by PeeWee Herman.

So, on a technicality... Batman, Weird Al, Scooby-Doo, AND Pee Wee in the same skit. That blew my mind.

Plus that's GOTTA be better than the Orko version from 1970's Filmation Batman.

That said, gee golly whiz... Give Plastic Man a SPINOFF already!

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I just watched the premiere episode yesterday or the day before.

I really liked the episode. The plot was good, loved Speedy Gonzales' role in the episode. I also found Daffy really funny ("I don't do Mondays?")!

Bugs was quite nice too! I really don't have anything bad to say about it. Oh! And i agree with tutter_fan, that "Gwilled Cheese" song is pretty funny! :smile:

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
I caught a rerun of it this morning. I really wasn't expecting too much, but the show was pretty fun despite not having the usual Looney Tunes slapstick humor. "Gwilled Cheese" was probably the funniest part of the episode. I liked the second half of the episode better when Daffy was trying to be the best best friend ever. I also thought the name of the port the cruise ship left from was funny: "Port of Potti."

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I saw an episode today. It was pretty cool. It wasn't like the original but it was typical cartoon situations with the looney Tunes characters so it was fun to watch at any rate.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I definitely enjoyed the second episode more than the first one. The Road Runner cartoon was pretty "meh".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
BTW: Was that Pepe as the wedding consultant?
So lucky... So so lucky.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
It sure was. That was the episode I saw. I liked the things that intersperesed it with also. Like the Martian Rap thing that Marvin did.