eBay Puppet

Animal31

Reaction score
Hi Jarrod,

I had actually seen him earlier, and much of your work in the past as well. You are very talented, keep up the awesome work!

Keeermit

Reaction score
thanks animal31 - glad u like him, I actually thought about keeping this guy - I don't own any "human" looking puppets - most of my puppets are animals or monsters - I think he is a neat little puppet :smile: have a good day

The 11th UrRu

Reaction score
Hi Jarrod,

I had actually seen him earlier, and much of your work in the past as well. You are very talented, keep up the awesome work!
He is, quite simply, the best....

You should consider publishing a book on how you make your puppets, with pictures in process step by step, exactly how youd do it from start to finish ... youd make a fortune...

Animal31

Reaction score
He is, quite simply, the best....

You should consider publishing a book on how you make your puppets, with pictures in process step by step, exactly how youd do it from start to finish ... youd make a fortune...
You know, you're right UrRu, just saying he is talented was an understatement on my part. Your replicas are incredible, and your originals are exceptional.

And I agree, you really should consider putting together some sort of instructional tool..........Lord knows I could use one! :smile:

Keeermit

Reaction score
thanks guys, yeah I have actually thought about putting a book together, it would just be a matter of what to include in the book - but its on my shelf of ideas and projects for the future. O an glad you like my current Ebay puppet.

have a great day

Jarrod

davidmartiste

Reaction score
Aww - this guy is a lot of fun. Love your work as usual Jarrod.