New puppet for comic con

muppetkaraoke

Reaction score
Thanks! I can't wait until Long Beach Comic Con where I can do more of my own video. I have Kermit on several interviews on various websites. If you like to see those, please let me know.

propologist

Reaction score
Hi Kevin that 70's guy,

Sorry I missed you at the con. I was at the EFX booth all week and you decide to show up on Sunday. I heard you came by the booth, but I was getting ready to go home. I stopped by the booth 20 min. after you were there on my way out.

Thanks guys for you kind words. It was a great time. I wish others could have come to the convention. I was swamped with people and they were asking if anyone else was there with puppets and I thought Kevin was there but I had not seen him. There was this other guy with a puppet but it was not very kid friendly It had a bloody knife that he pushed to peoples throats.

We should try and do a get together. Not just me and Kevin but who ever can make it.

Mike

muppetkaraoke

Reaction score
Hi Mike!
I got the only ticket that was still available back in February, but I really wanted Saturday AND Sunday. I won't wait so long for SDCC 2011

YES! We should do that! So... Long Beach?

Kevin
Kevin @ KevinKaraoke.com