Remembering Amy... We will miss you.

kansasteen14

Reaction score
Amy it was great to talk to ya on her, you were one of the nicest people on. You always made us laugh,you will be greatly missed

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
I never interacted much with amy, but I loved her posts and personallity. Oh god I'm crying. I didn't cry when a distant relative died. I didn't cry when a neigbor (a real one, not FR) died. I didn't cry when my great grandmother died. I'm crying now. I can't beleive I'm crying now. I'm can't talk from the flu, but if I could i'd be sobbing. Oh god.

I'll miss you Amy. I'll miss you. I'm adding you to my sig. I hope you're up there now, talking to Richard about Sweetums. I loved so many things about her: her sence of humor, her sig, her avioator, wich I spent hours wondering what it was. I loved the second part of her sig "There's nothing to it but to do it". Oh God.
I'm going to miss you.

:cry:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the cartoon charater in Amy's "'little muppet photo". He looks familler, but i'm not sure. It's not a muppet but that was the name of one of Amy's first threads.:cry:

zack,:sympathy:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Zack,

I assume you are talking about her avatar. The character therein is Billy Jukes, one of the Lost Boys on a non-Disney cartoon version of Peter Pan. Amy had a strong liking for this character, which is why she asked that her board name be changed to Billy's Girl.

I still miss her. :cry:

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yes I knew it was called an avatar I was just putting it in those terms, Thanks for that info Matt, I knew Amy's name was changed but I wasn't sure why untill now,:sympathy:

zack,

Fozzie

Reaction score
I never met her my her family is in my thoughts and prayers. I wish the best of luck to them.

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
OH man! I haven't been on here in a few months. What the heck happened? Her and I used to joke around about who could flirt with Cantus Rock more. And I was gonna take her sightseeing when she came to S.F.
I'm really really sorry to hear that AMY is gone, she was such a very cool chick. My regrets to her family and all MC that Amy touched in the fun way she did.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Wow. That's devastating. I didn't see this thread till just today. She was only 22, younger than some of us here even. My prayers go out to her family.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I saw this thread the day after Phil put it up, but I could never think of anything to say other than the usual cliche stuff one says when someone they know has passed on. Then tonight, as I was looking through the "Dreams about Muppets" thread in Classic Muppets I saw this post from Amy:

Richard Hunt appears a lot in my dreams - Don't Ask!!!!! - because I don't know why he does. But it's usually when I am not well and because he was sick with Aids my mind must somehow connect it.
Now knowing that Amy is in a better place where she isn't sick anymore (agggh! cliche! :mad: ), I have to wonder if maybe her favorite Muppet performer was there to meet her when she went to Heaven. It's a nice thought to hold onto.

So, goodbye Amy, and good luck on your new life in Heaven. Tell Jim and Richard we all said hi.

-Kim

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Still remembering, haven't forgotten!!

I miss our Amy.

FOZ
:embarrassed: *sniffle*