aritario's muppet collection

aritario

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm super happy to show you part of my collection of muppets. Tomorrow I think to continue with more photos. Without further, I leave you with my collection of muppets:

aritario's muppet collection

Muppetation

Reaction score
Nice collection Aritario!
Aren't the Muppets the best?
I'm assisting my little daughter collect the Disney's Muppet Vinylmation. Someday we'll have the complete set.
:smile:

aritario

Reaction score
Thx muppetation for your msg. Of course, the muppet are the most sensational thing to collects!

Well, it happens that just yesterday I saw the muppet Vinylmation and man, they look very addictive. But I would first concentrate on the action figures and then the other items.

How many vinylmation figures you have?

Dearth

Reaction score
Good condition on those Muppet Babies... you've got the barefoot version of Gonzo, too. I've got the other two versions, haven't tracked that one down yet.

What are the seats from?

Dearth

aritario

Reaction score

dmoss

Reaction score
Let's go to the park with the Muppets.

Opera in the Park!
I love it! You're good at catching "action" shots...they look so life-like in some of the pictures you have, and I love the fact that Crazy Harry is hiding behind a column with dynamite! :big_grin:

VERY NICE.

Hartley

Reaction score
Yep, excellent pics, you have an impressive collection. And dmoss is dead right - the pics do look life-like and not at all "modelly". Love the Waldorf, Statler and Jim one!

Phil

aritario

Reaction score
I love it! You're good at catching "action" shots...they look so life-like in some of the pictures you have, and I love the fact that Crazy Harry is hiding behind a column with dynamite! :big_grin:

VERY NICE.
Thx dmoss! In reality I have always liked having my figures out of their boxes, entirely in the display. That reason is that I spend several hours portrayed and then select those photos that really express something.

For me they are not just plastic, they spend their time there trying to say a thousand things with their expressions. Then we will draw his words visually and happiness fills us all. Not to mention the memories they bring us!

Very glad that you enjoyed.