Muppet Figures For Sale, S&H Included!

aritario

Reaction score
Hello Luke, normally I do both, domestic and International shipping using eBay.

When I do sales by my website, is primary domestic only but in the events that somebody need an item to be sold and shipped outside US then the buyer pay the item and after that need to return to paypal and send a second payment which will be for s&h.

For example, for one regular figure shippinfg to UK will be $11.91, which includes First-Class Mail International Package for $10.76 and $1.15 of Certificate of Mailing. Of course, shipping can changes according to the item.

Just LMK if you are interested in something.

Do you do international shipping with these?

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
Finally opened my package today and I just wanted to thank you so much! The figures are great! The packing was great! Everything top notch in fact if you still have some left in two weeks when I have some more spare scratch I will place another order! Oh and I loved the mini posters! Thanks again!

aritario

Reaction score
Finally opened my package today and I just wanted to thank you so much! The figures are great! The packing was great! Everything top notch in fact if you still have some left in two weeks when I have some more spare scratch I will place another order! Oh and I loved the mini posters! Thanks again!

Wow Greenlantern999, I'm so happy that everything is fine and besides you enjoyed the mini-posters.

Thx for your msg.

Hartley

Reaction score
Floyd arrived today, and very beautiful he is too! :sing: I couldn't be happier, thank you so much. Really quick delivery and incredibly well packed. The posters are great too :smile:

Just need Zoot and Lips now to complete the lineup...

Phil

aritario

Reaction score
It is a pleasure to know that everything has turned out well considering the shipment has been outside the U.S.. I'm glad you liked the figure and posters.

Thx for your post and I hope you can complete your collection quickly.

Thx!​

Floyd arrived today, and very beautiful he is too! :sing: I couldn't be happier, thank you so much. Really quick delivery and incredibly well packed. The posters are great too :smile:
Just need Zoot and Lips now to complete the lineup...

Phil