Series 3 Arrives: When and Where

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that the series three figures are starting to appear in stores and on-line, as you find the figures in your area during the next few weeks, please post here. Give us the city and store chain as this will help others who are looking for the figures.

Check out our Palisades Muppet figure update page for a list of all the figures and exclusives through series seven (that have been announced in some form).

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2003/tms_figures.shtml

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the updated thread, Phil. Wondering when the S3 Arrival thread would be posted by you or by some other forum member who'd be the first to find them here in the states. BTW: What happened to the "Series 2 Arrives, When and Where" thread? Have a great weekend, cause I might have an update on Monday though I doubt it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing that out, Phil. Silly me for not continuing to go through the thread titles in my Links List box until I found the S2 thread after placing my previous post. The sales manager of my local EBX store threw out the dates of Feb. 3 and 10 as those marked by new arrivals of the Muppet series at his store. Personally, I'm bettting they'll get here like on Feb. 17, but since I gave the clerk my info either the store rep. will call me or I'll call them and annoy them about S3 like the time last November when I bugged them about S2. Have a great weekend.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I can't belive series 3 is almost here, i feel i will not see them till march, but still only a month away, wow, we are already at series 3...this is going by fast, series one feels like it just came out! i know we all can't wait for up coming series but they are just flying out and flying by!

Zack,

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I'm going to Toys R Us tonight to get The Animal Playset, I'll let you know when I get back if they have any of Series 3.

Jake

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
TRU did not buy Series 3. Don't look too hard for it there.

Gonzo'sTrumpet

Reaction score
TRU didn't buy series 3??! That's ridiculous? Why not? Oh, well to the mall I shall go!

simpsycho

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but my order for series 3 has been changed to open, meaning that it should be shipping soon, so they should be in stock soon!

SCHTANG

Reaction score
Series 3 arrived in Sydney Australia

I was in Eb today & series 3 was in. Rowf the dog is MASSIVE & HEAVY with that piano. Zoot looks good. Lew Zealand to my surprise looks wonderful ,& great accessories with those fish. Scooter is is jammed packed with accessories. Oh & I didn't buy any of them.
But will go back this noon to pick up Zoot & the dog.