Series 3 Arrives: When and Where

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Thanks For Telling me Ken. Well, Toys R Us didn't even have the Animal playset! All they had was Kermit and Piggy, which I allready got 2 piggys, but I'm not in a hurry to get Kermit. Ken, do you know where I can get the Rest of Series 2, and Series 3? I don't have a clue where to look, and I want to get them for the best price. Are the figures selling well? I should think they are, since they are so lifelike, and beautifully made!

Jake

doc hopper

Reaction score
wave 3 hits LA

just letting everyone know that wave 3 is in los angeles. i picked up all four figures at GOLDEN APPLE on melrose. they also had the mega beaker but i passed on that one for now. $$$$$$$$$$!

Gonzo'sTrumpet

Reaction score
I just bought series 3 today and WOW! These are great! My fave is by far Rowlf with Scooter a close second. The only things that I don't like are that it's hard to make Zoot hold the sax very well so that he looks like he's playing it and also Lew Zealand can't hold the two smaller fish. But these are just picky little things. They are great! When is Series 4 expected to be out??:big_grin:

gringo

Reaction score
Gonzo's Trumpet: Where did you find your series 3?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
You gotta try harder. All the Lew's I have opened and played with have been able to hold their fish. All the Zoot's have been able to hold their saxes.

Don Music

Reaction score
EBX @ Northpark mall in Dallas has got 'em. They had one box, and they were opening it when I got there so I got the repaint Zoot & the best of the others.

Rock!!!

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
Cleveland, OH

EB at South Park in Strongsville.

I was able to get everybody including both Zoots. They all looked like they were going fast (I believe only a Scooter and a yellow Zoot were left).

I can honestly say that I absolutely love these figures. :big_grin:

gringo

Reaction score
I have one of each and 2 Scooter waiting for me at the Redmond, WA EB. WooHoo. Picking them up after work. Can't wait. I think I am more excited about this wave than any of the others (except wave 1)

blueduck37

Reaction score
New York City EBs have Series 3... I'm making a toy run tomorrow! :big_grin: