Club Dot

minimedylan

Reaction score
I just watched "Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie" again and realized just how great the Club Dot segment is. I actually laughed out loud when the "steroid-enhanced" Beaker showed up.

Scooter dancing in the cage though was a little...well...odd.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
yeah he's only spoused to be 14 :wink:
Yeah, that makes it even odder. :concern: It's like if I were to...On second thought, I won't even try to finish that sentence.

Although I absolutely loved the Beaker scene when I first saw the movie a few years ago. (Good ol' nerdy Beaker is still the best, though. :eek:)

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Yeah, that makes it even odder. :concern: It's like if I were to...On second thought, I won't even try to finish that sentence.

Although I absolutely loved the Beaker scene when I first saw the movie a few years ago. (Good ol' nerdy Beaker is still the best, though. :eek:)
Live on a beach and walk around naked?

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
yeah that was kinda funny I had a crush on beakie when i was about 5 or 6 so i loved that scene too.

Slackbot

Reaction score
14? I had the impression Scooter was in his late teens. Old enough to be legally employed, at least.

That said, the cage-dancing Scooter was disturbing. Not as disturbing as seeing Fozzie as a pickpocket, though. There's something very sad about seeing an innocent, often-childlike character like him turning to crime... and being good at it.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
14? I had the impression Scooter was in his late teens. Old enough to be legally employed, at least.
Yeah, I always considered him to be sixteen or seventeen, possibly eighteen, although here's a quote from Muppet Wiki I posted somewhere else:
According to The Muppet Show Style Book, Scooter is about 14 years old.[1]
Although I still find it hard to believe that he'd be that close to my age.

seradarkness

Reaction score
Heh, Scooter was rather, ahem, interesting in that scene. Sam on the otherhand just cracked me up big time. Especially when he started leaning towards kermit waving the glowsticks, dummy in mouth. :stick_out_tongue::attitude: