Operation Silly Songs Album Idea

CountFan1998

Reaction score
This is not OPERATION: Silly Songs, a organization to find silly song, nor is it an already existing CD. Here is an idea of mine, as I tend to come up with the GREATEST IDEAS ever, though I tend to exceed actual limits, like money, time, etc.:coy:: A music CD based on the silly skill game Operation. I already have the cover as a PNG file (Don't ask, I don't know myself.) on Microsoft Paint, and am wondering what songs, or parodies of songs could be on it. We need one for every Funatomy part (the little plastic pieces you have to extract.). There are 13 pieces. I will shut up now, so shoot away. :crazy: BOOM! Ok, don't ACTUALLY shoot at me!:rolleyes: JK...

sesameguy

Reaction score
Here are two that I think would work for the overall concept:

1. "Like a surgeon" by Weird Al Yankovick
2. "Doctor Doctor" by the Thompson Twins

From there you can go on to the "funny bone" and other assorted parts. :smile:

Dearth

Reaction score
How about the old "foot bone's connected to the leg bone" song?

DN

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Ah, yes, 'Dem Bones', otherwise known for the line 'The Ankle Bone's Connected to the Knee Bone', represented in the game by a rubber band (I have it, but I play it without the batteries.) The concept is that the wacky doctors operating on Cavity Sam have a radio in the O.R. (Will this wake Sam up? No, he's already wake in the game, weird.:smirk:) and the songs are played during each part removal, with additional SFX, such as a clunk, and a splash for when they drop the Water on the Knee 'bucket', or wing flapping for 'Butterflies' in the Stomach, and various doctors talking, and complaints from Cavity Sam.

I could use Like a Surgeon, with some alterations, as it's either 1. to complicated for youngsters, or 2. Too graphic, like cuttin' for the very first time.:crazy: Now look what you did. I'll have to alter the front cover design to 14 'wacky songs.':rolleyes: JK.