Foam Head/Filling

AveQ

Reaction score
Instead of spending $40 on the DVD/book, I would sugest ordering a pattern with directions. The rotundo pattern from project puppet should work nicely.

http://www.projectpuppet.com/Categories.bok?category=All
I agree that the Rotondo pattern would work great, but the $10 difference means a lot. As I've mentioned before, I'm reeaaalllyy low on money right now, since I'm a student with a low-pay job :sympathy:.

MuppetLabsBoy

Reaction score
If possible, post pics so that we can see it and give you some advice. Plus, you can buy the foam book instead of the dvd cause it's a lot cheaper but just as good and it has other useful puppet building info 2.:smile:
So.. I got everything, cut a piece of foam, and now I'm stuck. I guess I'm trying to make up my own 3 piece method now, and it's not working:grouchy:. Looks like I have to spend the extra $40 now for the Foam Book DVD, and wait some more. Any ideas/suggestions on where to start?

AveQ

Reaction score
If possible, post pics so that we can see it and give you some advice. Plus, you can buy the foam book instead of the dvd cause it's a lot cheaper but just as good and it has other useful puppet building info 2.:smile:
Thanks for the suggestion MuppetLabsBoy, but too late! I spent the extra money and bought the Rotondo pattern and fleece covering pattern. I really hope this is gonna go well! And I definitely will post pictures on my progress.