Puppet Contest 2010

Puppetainer

Reaction score
Well, I'm laboring away on my hero to tip the scales back towards justice! Much as I'd like to say otherwise I think I will be among the "flood" coming in Friday. The puppet came together with uncharacteristic ease, but the costume has given me a bit more of a challenge.

Puppetainer

Reaction score
Annnnd....IT IS DONE! I've FINALLY submitted my entry in the contest! Can't wait to see all the entries!

larz

Reaction score
Just submitted my entry as well. Best of luck to all those who entered and I look forward to seeing what you all have created!

crazy chris

Reaction score
soooooooooooo many great choices... that was tough!

kudos to everyone involved!

cc

larz

Reaction score
Thanks to Bezalel, my entry is now posted. Technical difficulties have been overcome! And yes, Crazy Chris, there are so many great ones - best of luck to all.

Puppetainer

Reaction score
Yeah, I have to agree that there are a lot of awesome entries. My hero is Lightning Rod. Larz I LOVED your entry! Very cool. The puppet was very well done and so was your descriptive text.

It's so fun seeing what everyone came up with! Thanks so much to Project Puppet! You guys not only provide outstanding patterns and support for us aspiring puppeteers, but the annual contest is a great way to inspire us all to new creative heights! I say thee huzzah!
:big_grin:

Puppetainer

Reaction score
I certainly learned a lot in this puppet build! One thing is for sure. If I NEVER work with a satiny material again it will be TOO SOON! That stuff is just waaaaaay too much fun.