Universal releasing It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaker

Reaction score
2 dics? Will this contain all the stuff from "NBC's Outtakes 2"?

As much as I like widescreen, if its the exact release of the 2003 dvd version I can't see myself buying this. Though it is nice to see Disney releasing some stuff; Lions Gate however has them beat in every way with all the Henson dvds coming out.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I'll have to remember that because the tape I had of that movie got destroyed. Good thing I have a Best Buy gift card.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ok something is not right here I checked the run time on both and the old MGM dvd had a run time of 100 min, and the new Universal had only 87. I hope they did not edit stuff out. Then the question comes how much could they really put on two discs anyways?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It probably won't happen, but I have thought about the fact that Universal also owns the rights to Sam and Friends. I wonder if they'll put some episodes as a bonus.

Nick22

Reaction score
It probably won't happen, but I have thought about the fact that Universal also owns the rights to Sam and Friends. I wonder if they'll put some episodes as a bonus.
that would be pretty awesome. maybe thats the reason for the second disk?

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
this seems very interesting.. I WILL buy it regardless.. well maybe, but i do love this movie and my other dvd got messed up soo, i can see myself buying this it better not be too pricey

Stulz

Reaction score

ok something is not right here I checked the run time on both and the old MGM dvd had a run time of 100 min, and the new Universal had only 87. I hope they did not edit stuff out. Then the question comes how much could they really put on two discs anyways?
Not sure what DVD you have, but my MGM DVD says "1 Hour and 28 min" which would be 88 min. So 87/88 min. is correct. 100 min probably included Pepe Profiles/deleted scenes.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
According to a listing of this on ebay.com, it is a two disc set...............but the second disc is a CD?

Maybe the soundtrack recording? How many songs were in this Movie, be great to have them as an official CD soundtrack though!

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.