Reaction score
AWESOME!

Will you be doing anymore?

crazy chris

Reaction score
AWESOME!

Will you be doing anymore?
thanks sooooo much!

i had an entire 1 hour version of the show planned... purchased EVERY single character and playset...opened boxes i shouldnt have...lol...did tons of photoshoots... but in the end i just got soooo burnt out... and ended up selling my entire collection....sigh...

i had even planned on making myself be the host by photoshopping myself into scenes.....LOLOL... what a dream that would be... i did all the audio recording of myself singing with mrs piggy and her having a crush on me... (spliced from the christopher reeves episode) so cool to hear a muppet saying your name...LOL...

i kept all my files though...so at some point i may revisit it...

cc

The Narrator

Reaction score
Wow, really nice job, cc! Were the facial manipulations done with photoshop or with clay?

I put together a stop-motion piece with action figures myself, and that took a lot longer than expected, so I totally understand the burn-out. It's a shame you sold your collection, though. What happens when you get bit by the bug to do another piece?

crazy chris

Reaction score
Wow, really nice job, cc! Were the facial manipulations done with photoshop or with clay?

I put together a stop-motion piece with action figures myself, and that took a lot longer than expected, so I totally understand the burn-out. It's a shame you sold your collection, though. What happens when you get bit by the bug to do another piece?
thanks soooo much for the kind words narrator!

i utilized photoshop quite a bit... i would take pictures of the figures heads from all different angles and then cut out different pieces to assemble as one face... like you take pics of the underside of the mouth and then photoshop it over the open mouth version and PRESTO his mouth is closed... lol...

its definately alot of work...

i actually stockpiled photoshoots of most characters just incase... but ive devoted all my creativity into REAL puppets lately... so that quenches my creative thirst for now...haha

cc

crazy chris

Reaction score
ps- narrator... is there somewhere i could see your stop motion vid?

i love that kinda stuff! and id like to see what ya did!

cc

The Narrator

Reaction score
ps- narrator... is there somewhere i could see your stop motion vid?
It may take a little time when you hit the page to load up the flash file, but my Pork Factor 9 stop-motion of "Robot Rumble/Metal Mayhem" is right here. I went with the classic adage of "everything is funny with Yakkety Sax". :smile: