MuppetDanny's Video Tape Trade Feedbacks

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi MC

I'm currently making a video tape trade page for my website which is almost complete and I thought I would make a ebay like feedback thread on this forum - hopefully people will be satisfied with my trades and would like to say so.

I wonder if the people with whom I have traded so far would be kind enough to put a comment on this feedback thread.

Thank you all in anticipation of your co-operation :smile: .

Regards
MuppetDanny

Animal

Reaction score
Just did a trade with MuppetDanny, and got some wonderful and rare stuff. Thank you VERY much!!! :halo:

This guy is 100% reliable, so don´t hesitate a minute!!! :halo:

Again, thank you very much for this trade, and I´m looking forward to a new one in the future!!! :halo:

-Hans

KermiClown

Reaction score
MuppetDanny is always a pleasure to trade with!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks Danny. Wonderful stuff you have in your trade list. And yes today i recived the DVDs. Thanks and yes everything has worked out just as planned. Thanks again.

Xerus

Reaction score
MuppetDanny always has neat stuff to trade. It's a pleasure doing business with you. :smile:

ploobis

Reaction score
Hi MC

I'm currently making a video tape trade page for my website which is almost complete and I thought I would make a ebay like feedback thread on this forum - hopefully people will be satisfied with my trades and would like to say so.

I wonder if the people with whom I have traded so far would be kind enough to put a comment on this feedback thread.

Thank you all in anticipation of your co-operation :smile: .

Regards
MuppetDanny
I notice on your Muppet list you have something called "Various US TV Appearances: 1950's - 2007".

Do you have a list of the appearances that are in that?

Thanks,

Ploobis

Avalon

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with MuppetDanny, and it was a pleasure. Everything went smoothly, with no troubles whatsoever. Thanks a lot!

KermiClown

Reaction score
Yet another great trade with MuppetDanny. Always a delight to deal with.