Leslie Carrara characterization workshop

charlie bird

Reaction score
I just went to her show ,great kids show!I wanted to atleast record it ,but they wouldnt even alow that.I understand that though, one time a theater companny completely stole all of the rights to her show,after she worked on it a whole year!With a show shes been working on for 3 years a shipping truck comepletely lost all of her puppets and props.I feel so sorry for her,ok back on track,I'm sorry I couldn't take any pictures.I'll seee if she allready has some somewhere.
Thank you

crazy chris

Reaction score
WOW... she's had some terrible luck huh? who knew the puppet game was that cut throat?

cc

aussiepuppeteer

Reaction score
wow! so cool! :excited: wish i'd been there to meet her, i could have learned so much from her. i do intend to visit the Center for Puppetry Arts when i visit the US in a few years time though, it sounds like an awesome place! :super:

charlie bird

Reaction score
wow! so cool! :excited: wish i'd been there to meet her, i could have learned so much from her. i do intend to visit the Center for Puppetry Arts when i visit the US in a few years time though, it sounds like an awesome place! :super:
Yeah!
I encourage you to go in 2012 wich is told to be when they will exspand the jym henson section.I don't know why ,but they currently don't even have miss.pigy!