Season 41: What are you looking forward to?

beakerboy12

Reaction score
So Season 41 will premiere in less than 5 days, what will you, the fans of MC, be looking forward to this season?

I myself will be looking forward to "Episode 4224" which will feature a parody of the Apple companies' iPods and iPhones, which I feel will make a funny plot!

ISNorden

Reaction score
So Season 41 will premiere in less than 5 days, what will you, the fans of MC, be looking forward to this season?

I myself will be looking forward to "Episode 4224" which will feature a parody of the Apple companies' iPods and iPhones, which I feel will make a funny plot!
A dig at people who depend on technology too much, especially when that tech does everything except what the customer needed in the first place...it's good that Sesame Workshop hasn't lost its old comedic edge completely. Here's hoping that we get more episodes like that, and fewer plots as boring as last season's "Chris and Elmo go camping"!

Drtooth

Reaction score
A dig at people who depend on technology too much, especially when that tech does everything except what the customer needed in the first place...it's good that Sesame Workshop hasn't lost its old comedic edge completely. Here's hoping that we get more episodes like that, and fewer plots as boring as last season's "Chris and Elmo go camping"!
A) I'm glad that someone ELSE hated Chris and Elmo go camping as much as I do. Even the animals with odd quirks just weren't fun, and the only thing mildly interesting was the irony that Chris was working harder on vacation than he was at work. He gave as good a performance as anyone could, making it a little less boring than it could be.

B) Just as long as Steve Jorbs doesn't throw the same irrational hissyfit he did with Ellen when she lightly poked fun at the Iphone being complicated.

Man, I hope Telly doesn't get seriously injured on that Apple iPogo because he put his finger over the antenna. :flirt:

CookieCountDawn

Reaction score
I am looking forward to all of the parodies and any street stories/skits/songs featuring my favourite Sesame Street Muppets.