Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 41

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah... I wish they'd do it EVERY season... or better yet, keep some of the runners up in consideration for future seasons. If there's one thing they've sorely been lacking the past several years was quality animated alpha-numeric segments. How many times can any 3 year old feign interest in "Jumping J" or kids paining yet another mural of numbers? The filler that they do in house and contract to studios was getting insanely safe, unmemorable, and stale. This was a whole lot of fresh blood coming in, and most of the stuff they got was pure brilliance.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't know why Miles sort-of left, but I have a feeling that's the reason we got Chris.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. It seems like Chris sort of replaced Miles, but it would have been interesting to see those two cousins interact.

InvaderZim

Reaction score
Even in 4232, Gina mentions Marco-although Marco hasn't been seen very recently.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I loved this season. The street stories were pretty good. The new Ernie song was a plesent surprise. Super Grover 2.o is a great new segment.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Realize I haven't been here in awhile, but your comment about Sherlock Hemlock made me think of ANOTHER "obscure" Sesame Muppet - The Amazing Mumford - being that there is now a BAND called "Mumford and Sons", they should USE Mumford (the Muppet) in a segment, perhaps singing a song about the letter M called "Little Letter M" (parody of "Little Lion Man"). I know the original song had a swear in the chorus, but if they can even ATTEMPT to get Katy Perry on the show, I see no reason Mumford and Sons can't be used, parody or otherwise!
I actually started a tentative spoof over in the Fan Art section, based on that very idea. (And hey--"messed up" or "mixed up" would be the perfect substitute for the offending phrase, considering the parody's topic!)