I won with a PUPPET! video!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

Last sunday (9/19/2010) there was a Fall Harvest Festival in my small town in upsate NY where i live ( a pop. of under 560 people here) well any who the sunday they held a contest called "The Hairy Women of Klipnocky Beauty Contest"..this was there 10th one they held and i have WON 7 out of them then, 1st prize..$250 dollars CASH prize... well the point is that (a guy or girl..any age) hide and dress up as a "Hairy Woman" well i desided to do something a just a LITTLE diffrent (been working and building on the idea since late April) ...I made this puppet just foam i had and wig and felt and bought the yellow material to make a dress at walmart...someone posted it on youtube.com, no idea who (my cuz Matt who helped me..hes the skinny one running around in the video) txted me this morning telling me someone, he doesnt even know how posted it too, posted it on youtube..i LOVE it cause i NEVER get to see myself puppeteer! :smile: i could see...a little..just a hole i cut..if you look good you can see the hole...anyways let me know what you think :smile: I've worked hard on this thing and im useing the $200 for my Cail trip when my mom and I go in 2 weeks (Oct 15 - 23rd) to see my Grandparents in SanDigo, CA and go to Disneyland and i think Sea World cause my mother likes that!

thanks gang!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1buIp1X-v8

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
btw..the lady laughing in the back musta been laughing pritty hard...glad i made her laugh too hehe :stick_out_tongue:

Melonpool

Reaction score
That was EXCELLENT! I'm amazed at how you were able to sustain the audience's interest for such a long song. You can only attributr it to the great puppetry performance. We could all take a lesson from this video!