The Inspirational Quote Thread (Henson productions only please)

hoopless

Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to put this and couldn't see anything similar, but I thought this would be a great idea. One of the main things we all agree on as Muppet fans is their emotional strength is one of the main reasons we love them. So this thread is for everyone to write down any quotes they stumble upon while watching a Henson production and share them.

Who knows, it might make someone's day.

I'll start with Doctor Teeth: "You can't take no for an answer"

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
this is the quote the fuels my life...its also under my picture in my high school yearbook

"I've got a dream,too.But its about singing and dancing and making people happy.That's the kind of dream that gets better the more people you share it with and i found a bunch of friends who share the same dream and it kinda makes us like a family"-Kermit the Frog,The Muppet Movie

ErnieBert

Reaction score
Are we including song lyrics? If so, then one of my favorites has always been:

"No matter what your language, no matter what your name, the things people feel can be the same."

Ken

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
"I guess I was wrong when I said I never promised anyone. I promised me."- Kermit in "The Muppet Movie":smile:

"There's not a word yet for old friends who've just met.
Part Heaven, part space, or have I found my place?
You can just visit, but I plan to stay.
I'm going to go back there someday.
I'm going to go back there someday."

-(pretty much the entire thing of Gonzo's "I'm Going to Go Back There Someday" song in "The Muppet Movie"- but I particularly like these lines)

"I brought the paper towels."- Lew Zealand in "The Great Muppet Caper":crazy:

Dr TeethFan

Reaction score
Kermit:Just Because You Haven't Found Your Talent,Dosen't Mean You Don't Have One.